If yes, then Blepharoplasty or eyelid lift is a befitting solution. Due to aging, genetics, or environmental factors, the skin of your eyelid may lose the usual elasticity, tone and texture. The muscles of your eyelid may also undergo severe changes. Eventually, depending on the current situation of your eyelids, the plastic surgeon would perform upper or lower blepharoplasty, or both to improve your eyelid appearance.
• A prominent plastic surgeon in thiruvananthapuram to perform Blepharoplasty
• Helps patients in regaining the eyelid appearance appreciably
• Can perform corrective surgery on lower or upper eyelids, or both simultaneously
• Helps to get away with the initial signs of aging with Blepharoplasty in thiruvananthapuram
• A reputed member of several national and international plastic surgery boards
The Blepharoplasty cost in thiruvananthapuram may depend largely on whether you are about to undergo upper eyelid surgery or lower eyelid surgery. Moreover, if you are up for this treatment to regain your aesthetic look, your medical insurance may not cover it for cosmetic reasons. Our Plastic surgeon would be the best to provide all the relevant information on Blepharoplasty cost.
To restore your youthful and charming eyelids, opting for Blepharoplasty in thiruvananthapuram would be an ideal decision. It would be wise to consult our expert eyelid lift surgeon, to know about all the pros and cons of this treatment, and the longevity of its results. You should also be clear about your expectations with the surgery. We provide industry best healthcare facilities to enable you experience utmost comfort during the surgery.