Why contribute content for PlasticSurgery.in?
There is no remuneration for writing content for our website, but it does give you the credibility and the exposure.
Add Credence: Collaborating with us can help you to accentuate your reputation as a health writer. You can also link your contributions to your own website and boast of your association with PlasticSurgery.in.
Gain exposure: Being a regular content contributor, you will get into the good books of our subscribers and countless website visitors. It will benefit you great guns!
Impart knowledge: Your professional experience and expertise can benefit our readers appreciably through your articles. Moreover, if you are from healthcare field and specifically from plastic / cosmetic surgery domain, we just cannot ask for more.
So what can you contribute?
You can share your experience about the Plastic Surgery Health industry.
- If you have received a treatment or have treated hair loss problems, you can jot down your experience on the same.
- If you are a Hair Transplantation surgeon, you would surely have a lot to contribute on our portal.
- Besides, any experience about cosmetic surgeries like Liposuction, Breast Reduction/Augmentation, Eyelid surgery, Rhinoplasty, etc., would be great.
- Likewise, your stints with the reconstructive surgeries like Gender Confirmation, Scar Revision, Migraine Surgery, and more are also worthy enough to pen down.
- Any more idea about plastic or cosmetic surgery is most welcome.
- If you are a physician, you are perhaps the best to provide valuable info on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.
- You could also provide tips to prevent miseries like hair loss, back pain, breast cancer, etc./li>
To give you a better understanding on what type of contents we like to accept, look at below some of our examples:
Guidelines to contribute your article
- Make sure that your content is original and not published so far on any other external source or website.
- It must be free from plagiarism.
- The multimedia content (audios, videos and images) in the article should be free from any copyright issue.
- Provide reliable sources to support all your included information, especially statistics. It is better if you could mention the references as hyperlinks. Else, you may provide them at the end of the content.
- The article length should be around 1000-3000 words.A 1500words content would be ideal.
- The content should have simple language constructs, correct grammar, short sentences and flawless spellings. Make it as presentable as you could.
- Avoid using too much technical language.
- Do not write as if to promote your work or to advertise the services of any third party.
Author Box Guidelines:
When submitting your first article to PlasticSurgery.in you must also provide:
-Profile Photo. Make sure to provide this in colour and at least 400 x 400 pixels with the head centered.
Following are the Plastic / Cosmetic Surgery Topics we cover:
- Hair Transplant
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Reduction
- Eyelid Surgery
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Buttock Enhancement
- Ear Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Chemical Peel
- Chin Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Lip augmentation
- Facelift Surgery
- Arm Lift
- Body Contouring
- Body Lift
- Botulinum Toxin
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Implant Revision
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Facial Implants
- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction
- Nonsurgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing
- Thigh Lift
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Scar Removal Treatment
- And many more..
Every article you write for our website would accompany a fixed processing fee to get it published, just to make sure that you contribute the best content to us. Our Senior Content Editors, preferably Plastic Surgeons / Mch Doctors, would review the article before we make it live on the blog of our website.
How to contribute?
You could mail us your article draft at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to heavy influx of submissions, it may take around 2-3 days for us to send approval for your content. If you still do not get any response from our side, consider your article rejected.
We just cannot wait going through your first draft. Let’s start!