Whenever you are thinking of plastic surgery, you are always trying to restore your beauty. You want the youth back to your face and eyes and there are different surgeries for that. Forehead lift and eyelid surgery are two of the most rejuvenating surgeries you could possibly think of. The main goal of both these surgeries is to remove the wrinkles, sagging eyebrows and even the dreaded dark circles from under the eyes. So, before you plan to choose any one among the lot, it is vital to understand the differences they both hold.
Learning more about the eyelid surgery:
No one wants to have puffy upper eyelids. That will always make them look sad, sleepy and tired. It might also interfere with proper vision, to be honest. Then you have some of the instances, when the skin from the upper portion of the lid will start hanging so low that it might block some peripheral vision. That makes it pretty hard for anyone to actually open their eyes as much as they want.
• Eyelid surgery, at this stage, will be able to address all these major issues and even get to improve the appearance of the lower and upper eyelids. Some surgeries are meant to do the both at the same time and those procedures will take hours and unending dedication from surgeon’s side.
• Removing the unwanted excess skin or just lifting up the drooping skin will allow someone to actually open eyes with proper ease and make them look a lot brighter and bigger at the same time.
• Then you have some of the other patients, who are here looking for eyelid surgeries, because they don’t want the dark circles to bother them much. They can also be used for treating bags under eyes, which will make them look unrested or older.
• For removing dark circles, you have to particularly head for the under eyelid treatment. This lower eyelid surgery will also remove extra fat and skin for getting that rejuvenated look through eye areas.
Now learning all that you need to know about forehead lift:
Sometimes, the lines on your forehead seems like you are always upset, even when you are not. The deep creases and wrinkles will cover the entire forehead and will prevent others from approaching you. Even this tired older face will make you rather unattractive. That’s when you need to pay attention towards forehead lift, which is also ready to help you lift up your brows. It will raise and reshape the sagging skin around eyebrows, which will cause the lids to appear hooded!
This procedure will help you to soften up the deep creases and even wrinkles covering the forehead. In the end, you will get a youthful look back.
What to consider before you select any one among the lot?
Before you head towards any of these procedures, you need to focus on some major points first. Checking out these options will help you big time.
• Your eyebrows need to be in a perfect shape when you are going for the upper lid surgery. If the eyebrow is in picture perfect condition and the only issue lies with the droopy skin, then you have to head for that upper eyelid surgery.
• Sometimes, the forehead skin will start to hang and without any extra skin on the upper portion of the eyelid. Then you might need to deal with forehead lift surgery as the main goal.
• There are times when you have sagging eyebrows along with excess skin in the upper eyelid portion. During that stage, the plastic surgeon might recommend you to go for both the surgeries now.
Depending on the current facial condition and the areas, which are hampering you the most, it is vital that you get along with the best surgical help. It might get a bit difficult for you. That’s when you need experts to be your guide. After going through your facial structure and issues in details and focusing on some examinations, you will end up with delightful answer.
Focusing on the eyebrow surgery for a change:
As per the basic beauty standard, the inside portion of the eyebrow needs to line up to spot where the nose will actually begin. After that, the brow needs to extend to outside portion or edge of the eye. Moreover, the perfect eyebrow shape of men will differ quite a lot from women. When it comes to women, the highest brow peak must always line up where the iris meets the white section of the eye.
The eyebrow needs to be just above the eye bone. When it comes to men, the brow is located classically at the horizontal portion of the brow bone. It is mostly straight and not quite associated with that arched look.
The change in eyebrow shape will differ from one generation to another. Right now, it is all about the thick and horizontal eyebrows, which are mostly in vogue. The real deal lies with your face. Always remember that your eyebrow needs to match up with the face, personal preference and your personality. You can discuss everything like these points with your surgeon, before going for any surgery, and during the consultation period.
One dynamic process to consider:
It is not that hard to state that brow aging is one dynamic procedure. It will solely vary on race, gender, ethnicity and so much more. Volume loss will also play one major role in upper face and might cause brow descent. With growing age, the fat pads in temporal region will start to weaken. That’s when the hollowing effect to expose lateral arch bone, giving that skeletal look. During such instances, going for eyebrow surgery is a good call to make.
Depends on your need:
Whether you want to head for eyelid surgery, brow lifting procedure or forehead surgery, it all depends on the individual and his current facial structure and issue. Your consultation period with leading cosmetic surgeon will get all your answers with ease.