PlasticSurgery.in is an online database that contains a list of plastic surgeons from various parts of India. In this policy, we will explain the data we collect, share and use. We assure you that we take your privacy seriously and we will take all measures to ensure that the information you provide to us is kept protected at all costs.
Collection of Personal Information
PlasticSurgery.in may collect some personal information in order to provide better service to its users. We assure you that the information you share with us will not be reshared or distributed to anyone. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any point of time and retract the shared information during which they may choose to discontinue using the services. Always proceed with caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your family members in use of any Services.
1. General Policies
• We also use Google Analytics by which the information regarding the usage through the Website may be used for analysis. If you need to opt out of sharing the information to Google Analytics, you can install this add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
• On no account will we save the passwords of our users to our database. The security of your password is at your own risk and if any unauthorized entry is gained with the use of your password, PlasticSurgery.in isn’t responsible for such activities. We advise you to have a strong password and keep it safe without sharing it with anyone to protect the safety of your account. If you suspect any unauthorized or suspicious activity in your account, you may send out any email to our Support team who can help you to secure your account.
• We assure you that the information we collect is never sold to any third parties without your consent.
• PlasticSurgery.in employs high-level security to protect the sensitive information of our users with a strict security programme. In the event that we are required to disclose personal information by any rule, regulation, law, government or by any other legal authority, it lies at our sole discretion to do the necessary action.
2. For Users and Visitors
• The information that you provide on PlasticSurgery.in during the use of Services is completely voluntary. The personal information you provide, like name, email address, location and any other specific information, will only be put to use to provide better services.
• The personal information provided by the users to use the Service may be used for statistical analysis and research to build and improve the Website.
• The contact information you provide may be sent to the surgeons you contact on PlasticSurgery.in with your consent. We assure you that all the personal information you provide will only be shared with the surgeons based on your approval or when you wish to make an online appointment through the Service. We are not responsible for any conflicts or issues arising from this communication between the surgeon and the user contacted through the Service.
• We may send an occasional email to your email address shared to provide extra information in line with your history of search when using the Website. You may opt out of these emails any time you wish to and still continue using the Service.
• You agree that you are responsible for the credibility of the personal information you disclose with us. In case of any inaccuracies or errors in the provided personal information, you can write to our Support team or make the changes by yourself on the Website. If you provide any untrue information on the Website, you hereby declare complete responsibility for any consequences that may arise out of it.
• An unregistered visitor can access most of the details of the Service but to contact the surgeons through the Website, the visitor would need to create an account by providing the basic personal information which will be used to deliver customized results to the user.
3. For Surgeons
• As part of becoming a listed surgeon at PlasticSurgery.in, we require your professional details like name, qualification, speciality, contact information, picture, location and other details that will be necessary for the users.
• You hereby agree that the professional information you provide will be publicly displayed on the Website and will be shared with the suitable users. You consent to provide your contact information for users to connect contact you through the Service to book appointments or for enquiry.
• Any and all information you disclose to PlasticSurgery.in will be displayed publicly in the good faith that it is true and accurate. Any instances where the surgeons are found to have provided false information will thereby be removed from the Website or taken action against, under the sole discretion of PlasticSurgery.in.
• Any information you provide to display for the user and visitor will be under your sole discretion. If there are any changes in the information you have provided with us, we encourage you to contact us at the earliest and update the relevant information or inform us of the discrepancies.
• On signing up as a surgeon at PlasticSurgery.in, you hereby accept to receive the occasional emails from our team regarding the performance, any improvements in the Service or any information that we deem is necessary for the surgeons. If you wish to opt out of such emails, you can always write to our Support team but note that you may miss out on any important communication and information from PlasticSurgery.in.
• As a part of being a member at PlasticSurgery.in, you may receive the contact information of the users who may wish to get in touch with you. You hereby agree that you will use the user’s information for professional purposes only and we are not responsible for any conflicts or problems that may arise out of this communication between the user and the surgeon.
For any further query, feel free to send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org