PlasticSurgery.in acts an online portal where patients can access a list of plastic surgeons and choose among them for further treatments by enabling the interaction between the user/patient and the surgeon.
i) A registered member on the Website making use of the Service, or his/her representatives of affiliates who may have registered and used the Service on their behalf (“User”)
ii) A person who is browsing through the Service without any registration (“Visitor”)
iii) A plastic surgeon who has listed the professional details on the Website (“Surgeon”)
The individual who accepts this Terms and Conditions and uses the service must be of a legal age of 18 years. In case of those below this age, the guardian or the parents of these people who are using the registered account on their behalf should also automatically agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, unfortunately, it means that you cannot continue using our Service.
Terms and Conditions
1. You will be required to choose a username, password and some personal information to register yourself as a User at the Website in which case you agree to provide the right and accurate information which may be shared with the doctor of your choice for further communication. Providing a valid email address and contact number is solely your responsibility.
2. Impersonating another person by using their personal details without their consent to register and use the Service is strictly prohibited. In case such actions come to our notice, PlasticSurgery.in reserves the right to remove the account and get them barred from using the Service. You are hereby advised against using another person’s name, contact details, medical information and so on to get access to the Service.
3. The Surgeons registered with the Website hereby agree to provide the accurate and right information to get listed on the Service. If any instances of deliberate wrongful information will get the Surgeon removed from the Service and from any future memberships.
4. The registered Surgeons at the Website agree to display their qualifications, contact details and other personal information on the Service which will be accessible to both Users and Visitors.
5. The contact details of the interested Users may be shared with the respective Surgeons and we advise the Surgeons to interact with the Users on a professional level. Similarly, the contact information of the Surgeons will be accessed by the Users and we advise both the parties to have interactions on a professional level.
6. PlasticSurgery.in is not responsible for any interactions between the Users/Visitors and the Surgeons outside the Website. Any reported instances of harassments from the Users’ or the Surgeons’ side connected through the Service is solely their responsibility and the individual has the right to take authoritative action outside the Website. These persons on whom the harassment accusations are verified will be removed from the Website and will thereby be deemed from using the Service.
7. The Website www.PlasticSurgery.in is maintained by PlasticSurgery.in. The content, advises, tips and suggestions provided on the website including the blog shouldn’t be solely considered as a means of treatment without any expert advice.
8. PlasticSurgery.in is not, in any way, responsible for the credibility of the information provided by both the Surgeons and the Users. In case of any discrepancies that culminate into dispute, we hereby declare to not being held responsible for the indiscipline acts and the false information furnished by either party during their registration with the website.
9. Although the Surgeons are listed members of the Website, we are not responsible for the competency of the Surgeon nor are we responsible for any medical advice, treatment and surgery provided by the Surgeon. It is the User’s sole discretion to proceed with the treatment options with the Surgeon and we do not endorse or support the authenticity of the information provided by the Surgeons on the Service. PlasticSurgery.in is not in any way the representation of the actions and the way of conduct of the Surgeon and do not encourage unlawful or unprofessional behaviour of either the Surgeon or the User/Visitor.
10. The Surgeons take the responsibility of keeping the personal information of the Users shared with them at a safe and secure location. The Surgeons hereby agree to take responsibility for any leakage of personal information of the Users from their side and the Users agree to not hold the Website responsible for the acts of the Surgeons. We encourage the doctors to maintain caution while storing the Users’ personal information and handle it with discretion.
11. PlasticSurgery.in is not responsible for the offers or benefits offered by the Surgeon or their appropriate clinic or centre. It is the sole discretion of the User/Visitor to choose a Surgeon for their requirements and the according offers and benefits they avail.
12. If PlasticSurgery.in finds any Surgeons in violations of the laws, rules or guidelines of the authorities, then we have the right to cancel the membership of the Surgeon and any other further appointments or consultations booked by the Users through the Service and/or take any legal action required.
13. The User/Visitor/Surgeon hereby agree not to hold to PlasticSurgery.in or any of its employees, agents, consultants and investors accountable for any claims of dispute, lawfully wrong actions or information, the omission of details or damages/sufferings/losses of any nature resulted from either party.
14. The Users and Surgeons are prohibited from posting any images, text, videos, graphics, audios or content of any sort that may be in violation of the state, national and international laws and regulations; content that is in ways threatening, abusive, vulgar, slandering, racist, harassing, defamatory, hateful or harmful to an individual, a group of a people or an entity; or content that infringes the intellectual right of others.
15. The Users, Visitors and the Surgeons agree to not disturb or conduct themselves in a condition which is harmful to others and consent to act with maintaining professional decorum in the Website and outside in the interactions too.
16. Any User, Visitor or Surgeon who do not abide by the Terms and Conditions will thereby be removed from the Service and the final decision to do so rests with the authorities at PlasticSurgery.in. PlasticSurgery.in holds the right to modify any information or terminate any User or Surgeon from the Service without any notice temporarily or permanently and deny access to any future membership at the Website.
17. The Website may be linked to any third party websites including the occasional advertisements but doesn’t support or endorse the information present on these websites nor is it responsible for any unlawful infringements found on these websites. Anyone who visits these third party websites from PlasticSurgery.in will hereby act at their sole discretion and agree to not hold the Website responsible for any information present on these third-party websites and services.
18. PlasticSurgery.in will not be held responsible for any damages caused by these third-party websites and services and the Users, Visitors and Surgeons agree to proceed to these third-party websites at their own risk.
19. The Users, Visitors and Surgeons to the Website agree that all the information present on the Service are provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and the use of this information will be at the individual’s or the entity’s sole risk. PlasticSurgery.in does not provide any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Website or the Services and disclaim all liability arising out of the Users’, Visitors’ or the Surgeons’ Use of the information provided on the Service or the Website, the reliability of it, the contact details furnished, or any suggestion or opinion expressed by any of these parties or by the Website.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of REPUBLIC OF INDIA and all disputes arising out of and relating to the Website shall be resolved by arbitration in terms of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (Act).
If you have any more questions, queries or suggestions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please send out a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.