Find the best Plastic Surgeon in Chennai
top Plastic Surgeons in Chennai
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Chennai. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
COSMETIC SURGERY COST IN Chennai
Cosmetic surgery is a broad field that includes various non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments to highly complex operations. Therefore, the cost of cosmetic surgery in Chennai varies accordingly. For accurate figures, feel free to interact with any of our plastic surgeons.
You can now improve your appearance by undergoing various cosmetic surgeries from our experienced cosmetic surgeons. Depending on your requirement, you can choose to undergo Facelift, Breast Reduction, Buccal Fat Removal, Chin Augmentation, Cheek Augmentation, Ear Surgery, Hair Transplant, and Lip Augmentation among other cosmetic surgeries. Our surgeons will recommend you the closest cosmetic treatment that would deliver the expected results.
Cosmetic Surgery in Chennai
- Experienced cosmetic surgeons working from accredited hospitals with the best team of plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, and dermatologists.
- Best clinics in the country in terms of affordable treatments as well as expert solutions.
- The downpour of many foreign nationals coming to our cosmetic surgeons to get consultation and treatment.
- Perform treatment with the laser equipment of the latest model at par with the high industry standards.
FAQs on Cosmetic Surgery in Chennai
To be a good candidate for cosmetic surgery in Chennai, you should fulfil certain important conditions:
- Have good overall health
- Current body weight close to ideal weight
- Free from severe medical ailments
- Have developed unwanted fat in one or more parts of the body
- Wish to overcome wrinkles, sagging breasts, and other ageing effects
- Have gained excess weight that is creating facing problems in daily cores with
- Wish to reduce or augment breasts to make them look rounder and in proportion with each other
- Want to restore the appealing body appearance after pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Have realistic goals regarding the surgery
- Non-smoker and non-alcoholic
The cost of Cosmetic Surgery in Chennai may vary significantly depending on various reasons. To give you an idea, the cost of lip reduction surgery can start from 50,000 INR, while the cost of breast enhancement surgeries starts from 1,00,000 INR and can increase to 2,00,000 INR depending on the individual surgeon. On average, the cost of cosmetic surgery in Chennai may range between 25,000 INR and 3,00,000 INR depending on the surgery type you opt for.
- Allergic behaviour to anesthesia.
- Fluid build-up in the treated area, leading to seroma.
- Accumulation of blood in the surgical incision site.
- Excessive scarring.
- Infection, bleeding, swelling, bruising, etc.
- Blood clots.
- Poor healing of the wound.
- Nerve damage, that may cause neuropathy.
- Unfavourable results, necessitating revisional surgery.
Any age after 18 is suitable for cosmetic surgery in Chennai if you are healthy and have good immunity to withstand the aftereffects of the surgery. In rare cases, such as accidental injuries or any anomaly by birth, the surgeons may perform cosmetic surgery on infants or grown-up kids as well, but only after getting consent from the parents. Boys and girls between 14-16 years can also opt for cosmetic surgery. It is however advisable for them to undergo any cosmetic surgery only out of compulsion and not just to change appearance, as the surgery may lead to complications later on in their life.
- Be well prepared for the surgery.
- Discussion your concerns and doubts with the surgeon in Chennai.
- Avoid the use of any lotion, moisturizer, or deodorant.
- Try not to eat anything for at least 8 hours before the surgery.
- Keep yourself hydrated with water and other fluids.
- Discuss any medication with your surgeon that you undergoing currently so that he could adjust their consumption accordingly.
- Do not smoke or drink for at least 2 weeks before the surgery as they could hamper the quick recovery.
- Stop the use of any anti-inflammatory medicine, health supplement, etc. as they could cause bleeding during the surgery.
- Arrive at the clinic in Chennai with a calm and composed mind.
- Let all the negative vibes fly out of your mind
- Cooperate with the medical staff in their routine check-ups.
- The anesthesiologist may ask about your reaction to anesthesia to adjust the dose accordingly.
- You could expect the procedure to last for around 1-3 hours or more depending on the type of surgery you are undergoing.
- Again, subject to the surgery type, the recovery time may vary from a few weeks to several months.
- You could experience the initial results in the starting 2-3 weeks after the surgery.
- Make sure to abide by the instructions of the surgeon in Chennai for quick healing.