The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Breast Reduction In Mumbai
top plastic surgeons in Mumbai
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Mumbai. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Renowned Surgeons in Mumbai for Breast Reduction Surgery
Are you unhappy with your extra-large breasts (macromastia) and envy women with comparably smaller breasts? Don’t be! Our plastic surgeons in Mumbai can help you with Breast Reduction surgery to get your curves in shape. Also termed as reduction mammoplasty, this procedure requires the removal of excess breast tissue, glandular tissue, and skin to attain a size, which is proportionate to your body. Our experienced surgeons will ensure relief from physical discomfort, back pain, and other problems arising due to large breasts as well.
Why Are Our Surgeons Best Suited to Perform Breast Reduction in Mumbai?
- Adept expertise to perform Breast Reduction surgery in Mumbai
- Expert in performing Vertical Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Scarless Breast Reduction, and Anchor Breast Reduction
- Help to regain confidence in the patients with reduced breasts
- Enable the patients to get rid of back, shoulder, and neck pain, droopy big breasts, and the discomfort due to bra strap indentation
- Perform the surgery at an affordable cost
COST OF breast reduction SURGERY IN Mumbai
The cost of Breast Reduction surgery depends largely on the type of Breast Reduction procedure performed. In addition, factors like surgical amenities, surgeon’s expertise and experience, medications, etc. also contribute to deciding the Breast Reduction surgery cost in Mumbai. It would be worthwhile to consult our expert plastic surgeon for detailed information on the cost of the surgery.
Our surgeons provide advanced treatment facilities in Mumbai that will make you feel extremely comfortable during the entire surgery. Their surgery rooms comprise all the sophisticated facilities required for breast surgery, including the latest equipment and upscale operation beds. The efficient nursing team of our surgeons cares for you with perfection throughout the surgery. Furthermore, with our consummate Breast Reduction surgeon doing the job, you can feel yourself in the safest hands.
FAQs on Breast Reduction Surgery in Mumbai
An ideal candidate for Breast Reduction surgery in Mumbai should satisfy the below-mentioned criteria:
- Extraordinarily large breasts that are becoming hard to manage
- Healthy body, good enough to withstand the complications of Breast Reduction surgery without hassles
- Free from any severe medical condition
- Causing pain in the shoulder, neck, and back
- Facing several skin conditions, cuts, and rashes in the shoulder because of large breasts
- Bra straps leading to shoulder indentations
- Facing problems in carrying out physical activities due to bad posture
- Non-smoker and non-alcoholic
The typical cost of a Breast Reduction procedure in Mumbai is between 1,00,000 INR to 2,00,000 INR depending on the scale of the surgery. Anyone who has recently undergone the surgery can help you get a better idea of the cost involved. Besides, consulting with your surgeon in Mumbai is always advisable to know about the cost of Breast Reduction surgery.
- Risk of infection
- Excessive bleeding
- Accumulation of flood along the incision site, leading to seroma
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia such as breathing problems
- Allergic behaviour toward surgery materials, like sutures, lotions, adhesives, etc.
- reduced sensation in breasts and nipples on a permanent or temporary basis
- Asymmetrical breasts resulting due to surgery
- Risk of blood clots or Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) after recovery in rare cases
- Need for correction surgery
- Partial or permanent nipple loss
- Damage to nerve cells
- Excessive scars in rare instances
Ideally, you should be more than 18 years old to opt for this surgery and your breasts must be completely developed. Young girls in their teens who are facing severe back problems can also choose to undergo this surgery in Mumbai. Women with large breasts often opt for this procedure in their old age to get rid of poor posture, chronic neck pain, etc.
Before going for the Breast Reduction surgery in Mumbai you should take care to do the following:
- Undergo Mammogram
- Undergo medical evaluation and tests recommended by your surgeon
- do not smoke or drink for around 6 weeks before the surgery
- Maintain a balanced and nutritious diet
- Keep your body hydrated to avoid hassles during the surgery
- Arrange for someone to take you home after the surgery
- Have domestic help to look after you and your kids (if any) after the surgery
- Buy loose clothes in advance so that you could wear them comfortably later on
- Prefer having compression garments and clothes with buttons or chains
- Avoid the consumption of Aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they could lead to excessive bleeding
- Take off from your office before the surgery so that you could get ample time for rest
- Come to the clinic in Mumbai with a calm and composed attitude
- Have a positive attitude toward the surgery
- Have realistic expectations about the surgery
- You could expect to get an adjusted dose of anesthesia depending on your past reactions to it
- Your surgeon will start the surgery by making an incision to reduce fat tissues
- He will operate on the breast skin to remove excess fat and glandular tissue
- With this, you could expect the repositioning of the nipple and reduction of the areola
- The entire surgery may take around 2-3 hours depending on the extent and complications of Breast Reduction
- You could expect your body to heal completely within 2 to 6 weeks of the surgery
- The post-operative swelling, scars, and incision lines will diminish in a few weeks after the surgery