The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Facelift In Gurgaon
top plastic surgeons in Gurgaon
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Gurgaon. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Do you wish to restore your lost facial charm? Opting for a Facelift surgery in Gurgaon could serve your purpose significantly. Also termed as Rhytidectomy, this procedure aims at getting away with the ageing signs visible on the face and neck. These may include sagging skin, fold lines, excess or reduced fat, muscular deformities in the jaw and cheeks, double chin or turkey neck, and so on. Visit the best plastic surgeon in Gurgaon to know more about Facelift surgery.
Why should you approach Our Surgeons for Facelift surgery in Gurgaon?
- Hold excellence in performing reconstructive and plastic surgery treatments
- Renowned plastic surgeons in Gurgaon for Facelift surgery
- Help patients regain a younger facial and neck appearance
- Board-certified Plastic surgeons, and members of numerous plastic surgery associations in India and abroad
- Make you feel at ease while performing Rhytidectomy
COST OF facelift IN Gurgaon
Depending on whether you want to undergo a full facelift or a mini Facelift surgery in Gurgaon, the cost may differ accordingly. Our expert facelift surgeons would be the best to help you get detailed information about the cost of the Facelift surgery.
Our experienced Facelift surgeon works dedicatedly to improve the appearance of your face and neck. They hold adept expertise in performing Full Facelift, Lower or Mid Facelift, Cheek Lift, Neck Lift, or Endoscopic Facelift. To get more info on the type of Facelift surgery that would suit you, you can always consult any of our Facelift surgery experts in Gurgaon.
FAQs on Facelift Surgery in Gurgaon
Abiding by the following conditions will make you an ideal candidate for Facelift surgery in Gurgaon:
- Want to improve the overall facial appearance
- Good overall skin condition and elasticity
- The flexibility of the skin to bounce back on pinching
- Non-alcoholic and a non-smoker
- The strong bone structure of the face
- Complete knowledge of the healing process
- Realistic goals with surgery results
You may have to spend around 2,50,000 INR for a full Facelift surgery and approximately 1,50,000 INR for a mini Facelift surgery in Gurgaon. The cost may change depending on the cosmetic surgeon you approach. Your decision to include Lip Augmentation, Chin Surgery, and other facial surgeries will also influence the cost significantly.
While Facelift surgery in Gurgaon can produce great results, it is wise to be aware of several potential complications associated with it:
- Hematoma (the build-up of blood under the skin) can occur within the first day after surgery, causing swelling and pressure.
- Scarring is a common concern with Facelift surgery, but you can hide them along natural creases or the hairline.
- Like any surgical procedure, Facelift surgery also carries a risk of infection.
- In rare cases, Facelift surgery may damage blood vessels, leading to bleeding.
- Slow wound healing is a possibility after Facelift surgery, which is why it is advisable to follow all post-operative instructions.
- Although rare, nerve damage can be a possibility during Facelift surgery in Gurgaon, resulting in an uneven facial appearance.
- In some cases, the blood supply to facial tissues may hamper the surgery proceedings, which could lead to skin or hair loss.
- Change in weight can affect the results of Facelift surgery adversely, so it is better to maintain a stable weight.
- While revision surgeries are not common, they may become unavoidable if the initial procedure did not go as planned.
When the effect of growing age starts showing up on your face, probably in your 40s and beyond, opting for a Facelift surgery in Gurgaon could be a suitable move. It will help you break free from sagging skin, wrinkles, deep lines, and fine lines formed on the neck and facial area.
- Undergoing proper medical evaluation as recommended by your surgeon will help you to remain prepared for the surgery in a better manner
- Make sure you have the requisite funds to finance Facelift surgery in Gurgaon
- Make your surgeon aware of your current medications so that he could make adjustments accordingly for a safe surgery
- Quit smoking as it contains nicotine, which can affect blood circulation and lead to severe surgery complications
- Keep your body hydrated with water and other additive-free liquids to facilitate satisfying healing
- Have some to take you home from the clinic after the surgery
- Arrange for some loose-fitted clothes, such as those with zip, buttons, which are easy to wear or remove
- Come to the clinic with a cool and composed mind on the surgery day
- Expect your surgeon to have an open discussion with you to address any concerns or questions you may have
- The specialist will ask if you have an allergic reaction to anesthesia to adjust the dose accordingly
- The duration of a Facelift surgery in Gurgaon can vary from 3-6 hours, depending on the complexity of the procedure. Additional cosmetic procedures can extend the time even further
- During the procedure, the surgeon will likely lift and tighten your facial muscles and tissues with the help of advanced techniques
- After the surgery, you may experience discomfort in the treated areas, which should subside within a couple of days
- It is common to experience bruising and swelling, which should resolve within 1-2 weeks
- It is important to have practical expectations about the outcome of the surgery instead of expecting miracles