The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Liposuction In Pune
top plastic surgeons in Pune
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Pune. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Struggling to lose that extra flab on your body?
Liposuction can help you out. Yes! It is usual to develop unwanted fat on your belly, hips, thighs, arms, or face. Nevertheless, if despite exercising or regular dieting you are not able to lose it, Liposuction is a befitting solution. Consulting any of our ideal plastic surgeons in Pune can assist in getting you rid of uninvited fat.
Why Choose Our Cosmetic Surgeons for Liposuction in Pune?
- Trustworthy plastic surgeons in Pune, with expertise in performing Liposuction
- Capable of performing the surgery on any part of your body
- Leverage advanced fat reduction techniques leaving behind minimal scars
- Assist you regain your lost confidence with a successful Liposuction surgery in Pune
- Can perform several treatments like Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction, Tumescent Liposuction, Power-Assisted Liposuction, and Suction-Assisted Liposuction with ease
- Renowned plastic surgeons in Pune with years of experience in carrying out Liposuction surgery with positive results
- Members of several Plastic surgery associations in India and worldwide
COST OF liposuction IN Pune
Different plastic surgeons will quote different charges for Liposuction surgery. This will however exclude the cost of clinic facilities, medical tests, pre-operative scans, surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, and more. Moreover, the cost of Liposuction may also increase depending on the severity of the treatment area. For instance, parts like inner thighs or chins can cost dearer as compared to other locations.
We help you get the best Liposuction surgery in Pune under the supervision of our experienced plastic surgeons. With us, you can make the most of advanced surgery equipment, upscale Liposuction procedures, amicable hospital staff members, and the best cleanliness you could ever expect. Feel free to consult our bankable Liposuction surgeons in Pune and put forth your first step toward regaining a fat-free body.
FAQs on Liposuction Surgery in Pune:
To be an ideal candidate for Liposuction in Pune you should satisfy the following conditions:
- Your weight is close to 30% of your ideal weight
- Your fat deposits cease to go away despite regular exercising and having a balanced diet
- You are not feeling positive about the excess fat deposits on your body
- You are extremely overweight and it is affecting your daily life
- You want to restore your appearance, lost due to excessive weight
- You are a non-smoker and a non-alcoholic person
- You have realistic expectations with the surgery
- You are a model or an actor, and your unwanted fat is creating obstacles in your professional life
- You are ready to follow the instructions of your surgeon after undergoing the procedure
The surgery for Liposuction in Pune may go up to 1.5 lakhs depending on the surgeon you choose and various other factors. It would be best to consult any of our surgeons to know the actual cost of Liposuction surgery.
Among the prominent risks and complications related to Liposuction surgery in Pune include the following:
- Contour irregularities like bumpy skin, uneven fat removal, scarring, poor skin elasticity
- Life-threatening skin infection
- Formation of pockets of Fluid known as seroma, which are better to drain out with a needle before they could damage your body
- Temporary or permanent loss of sensation in the incision site
- Unusually deep penetration of the thin tube during the surgery, which could puncture
- Life-threatening lung, kidney, and heart problems in case of excessive Liposuction
- Intense pain after the surgery
- Possibility of swelling or bruising in the treated area
- Uncontrolled bleeding due to the intake of anti-inflammatory medicines
- Chance of correction surgery
Skin elasticity of the human body is the best between the age of 30 and 35 years. Hence, if you are in this age bracket, it is the right time to go for Liposuction surgery in Pune. Consultation with any of our surgeons will help you to know more about the right time to opt for Liposuction.
- Try to attain your target weight or at least reach close to it before the surgery
- Focus on muscle-building months before undergoing the surgery in Pune
- Make sure to eat a healthy and balanced diet
- Stop the use of nicotine, as its presence could impact the results of plastic surgery adversely
- Prepare your home for the recovery period before leaving for the surgery
- Ask someone’s help to take you back after the surgery
- Arrange for someone in the home to help you with daily activities
- Keep your body perfectly hydrated
- When going for Liposuction surgery in Pune, have a calm and composed mind
- Cooperate with the staff in the clinic in their routine activities
- Inform the anesthesia expert if you have a history of adverse reactions to anesthesia
- Consult your surgeon about your apprehensions and concerns regarding the surgery, if any
- You could expect the surgeon to create an incision on the target area to perform Liposuction
- The surgeon would take around 1-2 hours to perform the entire Liposuction procedure depending on the area that needs treatment
- You could expect speedy recovery depending on the extent to which you abide by the instructions of your surgeon