The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Mommy Makeover In Kolkata
top plastic surgeons in Kolkata
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Kolkata. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
If you believe pregnancy is the end of your beauty, it’s not! All thanks to the cosmetic procedure of a Mommy Makeover, you can get a restored body after your delivery. The treatment is also a welcome move to diminish your ageing signs reflecting on your breasts, face, and other body parts. With our Mommy Makeover surgeon in Kolkata, you can get a rejuvenated and slim body shape with minimal or no side effects at all.
Why Choose Our Surgeons for Mommy Makeover in Kolkata?
- Expert in restoring the pre-baby shape of women through custom-made treatments
- Duly trained to perform Mommy Makeover procedures in Kolkata
- Can help you to get away with excess skin, drooping breasts, and separated muscles of the abdomen
- Help females fulfil their personal goals like breast symmetry, nipple repair, or even fitting in a swimsuit.
COST OF MOMMY MAKEOVER IN Kolkata
Childbearing completely changes the body of a woman. But, with Mommy Makeover at our clinic at an affordable cost, you can regain the lost glamour of your body. The charges will depend very much on the reputation and experience of the surgeon and the clinic, along with the type of treatment, medical tests, anesthesia, surgery garments, etc. You can contact our cosmetic surgeons in Kolkata to know about the involved cost of a Mommy Makeover.
Our Mommy Makeover experts will help to bring your body back to shape so that you could feel more like yourself after pregnancy. They provide the best of services during your stay in their respective clinics for the surgery. Our surgeons in Kolkata perform the procedure in the industry best operating rooms laced with advanced treatment equipment with the assistance of their trained nursing staff. To know more about the procedure and to discuss your goals, feel free to consult any of our experienced Mommy Makeover specialists in Kolkata.
FAQs on Mommy Makeover Surgery in Kolkata
To be an ideal candidate for a Mommy Makeover in Kolkata, you should satisfy the following conditions:
- Excellent physical health
- Should have attained the optimal body weight
- A positive attitude towards the surgery
- No more plans for childbearing
- Non-smoker and a non-alcoholic
- Have had a Caesarian or C-section delivery earlier
- Delivered a minimum of 6 months ago
- Stopped breastfeeding at least 6 months earlier
- Reasonable expectations from the surgery
The estimated expense of a Mommy Makeover procedure in Kolkata is approximately 300,000 INR. However, the cost may vary depending on the specific surgeries you choose to include or exclude from your personalized Mommy Makeover package.
- Possibility of allergic behaviour to anesthesia
- Excessive bleeding risk for individuals who consume tobacco or alcohol
- Chances of fluid accumulation or Seroma
- Development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Hematoma or pooling of blood that can lead to severe swelling and bruising
- Risk of damage to lungs, nerves, muscles, blood vessels, and other underlying structures
- Reduced skin sensation in the breasts and nipples
- Pain and discomfort in the surgical incision sites
- Distorted or misplaced belly button after a Tummy Tuck procedure
- Visible scars resulting from Abdomniplasty or any breast surgery
A Mommy Makeover in Kolkata would be a suitable decision if you have completed the childbearing phase and have no plans for pregnancy. This cosmetic procedure aims to restore the body to its pre-pregnancy state. Surgeons usually recommend this treatment to patients between 30-50 years of age.
- To prepare for your surgery in Kolkata, aim to reach your ideal weight.
- Have someone to help in your daily activities after the surgery
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle before and after the procedure,
- Paying attention to a nutritious diet
- Consult with the surgeon before taking any health supplements, herbs, or other medications to avoid potential complications.
- Stop consuming tobacco or alcohol at least 2 weeks before the surgery
- Arrange for an electric recliner or wedge pillow for comfortable back support post-surgery.
- Use a laxative for smoother bowel movements.
- Apply for off from your work in advance to take complete rest after the surgery
- Minimise stress levels to maintain good physical and mental health before and after the procedure.
- Boost your immune system and avoid falling victim to severe health conditions to be ready for the surgery
- Be at the clinic with a prepared mind, free of any confusion regarding Mommy Makeover surgery in Kolkata
- The medical staff will perform routine check-ups on your body
- You can discuss your concerns and questions about the surgery with your surgeon.
- The surgeon will make incisions in appropriate locations depending on the specific procedures you choose to undergo.
- Different procedures, such as Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Liposuction, and Tummy Tuck, may be combined in a Mommy Makeover.
- Due to the complexity of the procedures involved, the entire Mommy Makeover may take up to 4-5 hours or longer to complete.
- Plan for a recovery period of 7-10 days after the surgery.
- The surgeon will advise you to resume normal activities only after one week of recovery.