The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Arm Lift In Bangalore
top plastic surgeons in Bangalore
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Bangalore. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Connect with Renowned Arm Lift Surgeons in Bangalore
You may appear fit, but is your skin elastic enough? Have you started noticing loose skin flaps or ‘bat wings’ hanging from the upper arms? An Arm Lift Surgery or Brachioplasty can improve that loose and sagging portion shaping up in your upper arms, giving way to better contours. Our experienced Arm Lift surgeons in Bangalore can help you appreciably in serving your purpose. They can help you gain a toned arm and an appealing overall appearance.
Why Trust Our Surgeons for Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore?
- Adept at carrying out the procedure with minimum risk and maximum symmetry in the shape of your arms
- Can perform various Arm Lift procedures like liposuction and limited, standard, and extended Arm Lift surgeries
- Expert in doing surgeries with minimum scars
- Board-certified surgeons in Bangalore with credible experience in Arm Lift Surgery
COST OF ARM LIFT SURGERY IN Bangalore
Various factors govern the cost of an Arm Lift in Bangalore, such as the experience, expertise, and fees of the surgeon. Anesthesia, room facilities, medical tests, post-operative garments, and other aspects are equally important in this regard. Consulting any of our Arm Lift surgeons will help to know more about the cost of the surgery.
Getting Arm Lift treatment from our expert plastic surgeon in Bangalore can help you restore the appearance of your arm appreciably. You can count on our expert surgeons for superior-quality treatment facilities. They provide the best technical equipment, operating rooms, and nursing staff to make you feel at ease during the surgery. Undergoing the surgery from any of our Arm Lift surgeons in Bangalore will make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
FAQs on Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore
To be a suitable candidate for Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore, you should fulfill certain criteria:
- Noticeable looseness in your upper arm skin as an adult
- Experiencing loose hanging skin due to significant weight loss
- Your weight is well within the permissible limit for the surgery
- Good health without any medical conditions that could increase the risks of surgery or hinder healing,
- No habit of smoking or drinking alcohol
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with a proper diet.
The cost of Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore typically ranges from 1,00,000 INR to 1,50,000 INR. The expenses may vary depending on the specific facilities and services chosen by the patient. In addition to the cost of the surgery itself, there may be additional charges for consultation fees, medication costs, and other support required for recovery.
Here are some of the potential risks associated with Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore:
- Unevenness in the appearance of the arms
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia
- Abnormal scarring
- Persistent bleeding
- Affected blood vessels
- Damage to nerves or muscles
- Infection at the surgical site due to the use of surgical materials
- Tightening of arm
- Formation of seroma or fluid accumulation in the arm that may need to be drained using a needle
- Wound breakdown, which may need an additional 2-3 weeks to heal
- Poor healing due to incorrect surgery procedure
Arm lift surgery in Bangalore may be a suitable option for individuals experiencing age-related changes in their arms. Loose skin resulting from significant weight loss could also be one of the reasons to opt for this surgery. Our surgeons would recommend this procedure for adults during the winter season.
Prior to undergoing Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore, you should take certain important preparatory measures:
- Discuss concerns regarding the surgery with your surgeon,
- Refrain from eating and drinking for at least 8 hours before undergoing the procedure
- Arrange comfortable and loose clothing for your recovery period in advance
- Undergo a medical examination to ensure good health for the surgery
- Stop smoking and alcohol consumption several weeks before the surgery to prevent slow wound healing
- Adjust any existing medications after interacting with your surgeon
- Avoiding the use of aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or health supplements, as these may cause uncontrolled bleeding
- On the day of your Arm Lift Surgery in Bangalore, visit the clinic with a well-prepared and composed mind
- You can expect to undergo necessary formalities and cooperate with the staff at the clinic
- An anesthesiologist will evaluate your response to anesthesia and administer the appropriate dose accordingly
- The surgeon will perform the Brachioplasty, which may take approximately 3-4 hours to complete
- You may not perceive the passage of time due to the effects of anesthesia
- During the procedure, the surgeon will make incisions on the back or inside of your arm, depending on the complication level
- The surgeon may also choose to remove excess fat via liposuction
- If you have a sitting job, you may be able to return to work within a week of the surgery
- If your job requires physical exertion, the surgeon may recommend taking around two weeks off to rest
- It is important to have realistic expectations about the outcome of the surgery in Bangalore