The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Thigh Lift In Bangalore
top plastic surgeons in Bangalore
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Bangalore. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Due to your weight loss regime, you might have developed sagging skin on the inner thighs. Opting for a Thigh Lift surgery in Bangalore or Thighplasty could help you get away with such excess skin to get tighter thighs. The treatment however needs extreme precision, as it requires the surgeon to create a long incision to remove the excess skin that can go up to the full length of the thigh. With the expertise of our Thigh Lift surgeons, you can remain rest assured of a safe, painless, and successful Thigh Lift surgery in Bangalore.
Why Trust Our Surgeons for Thigh Lift Surgery in Bangalore?
- Board-certified surgeons in Bangalore with adept training at performing Thigh Lift
- Work with precision to remove lose fat or skin, resulting in reshaped and smooth inner/outer thighs
- Help patients to attain their ideal body goals with improved and tighter thighs.
- Enable the patients to restore confidence in their body with a successful Thigh Lift surgery in Bangalore
COST OF THIGH LIFT IN Bangalore
Usually, the cost of a Thigh Lift will vary depending on the surgeon and the clinic you choose, your geographic location, and the type of Thigh Lift surgery you undergo. In addition, the cost may also differ on various other factors like prescribed medication, lab tests, medical facilities, anesthesia, surgeon’s fees, specialized garments provided during surgery, and more. Our expert Thigh Lift surgeon in Bangalore will be the best person to furnish relevant details about the involved cost.
Our surgeons provide you with the best facilities in their respective clinics. Feel free to contact any of our Thigh Lift surgeons to get satisfying treatment. With advanced surgery equipment, hospitable nursing staff, and a well-equipped operating room, you will get complete attention during your Thigh Lift surgery. Our skilled and consummate Thigh Lift surgeons will ensure a noteworthy Thigh Lift on your body.
FAQs on Thigh Lift Surgery in Bangalore
To get a Thigh Lift surgery in Bangalore you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Maintain an ideal body weight
- Have excess soft tissue on the inner or outer thigh
- Ensure good overall health
- Make sure to be free from any medical condition that could hinder healing or increase surgery risks
- Follow a healthy diet chart
- Do regular exercise
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Have a desire to enhance the appearance of their thighs.
The expense associated with a Thigh Lift procedure in Bangalore may range from 70,000 INR to 1,50,000 INR. Multiple factors may influence the overall expenses, such as the cost of the surgical facility, the complication involved in the surgery, the proficiency of the surgeon, the cost of anesthesia and medication, and more.
Various potential risks can emerge during a Thigh Lifts surgery in Bangalore:
- Allergic behavior to anesthesia
- Bleeding at the incision site
- Excessive scarring
- Intense pain after the anesthesia wears off
- Blood clots in the legs (known as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT) seroma
- Blood accumulation in a dead space after the surgery
- Dead fatty tissue beneath the skin
- Bruising and inflammation at the incision site
- The need for a revisional surgery
If you aspire to get well-contoured proportioned thigh contours followed by smooth skin, a Thigh Lift in Bangalore would be an ideal choice. You would need to be at least 18 years of age to undergo this surgery and your body should be free of any severe medical condition.
To prepare for the Thigh Lift surgery in Bangalore, you should abide by the following pointers:
- Undergo a medical evaluation and complete a body check-up.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs, health supplements, or Aspirin to prevent excessive bleeding.
- Provide your surgeon with a list of current medications to avoid any confusion.
- Remove contact lenses, nail polish, makeup, and deodorant before the surgery
- Stay hydrated by drinking water or fluids free of any additive
- Refrain from eating or drinking anything for around 8 hours before the procedure Quit smoking or alcohol consumption to reduce the risk of complications during or after the surgery in Bangalore
- Arrange for someone to accompany you to the hospital and drive you home
- Have domestic help to assist you with your daily chores after the surgery
- Visit the clinic in Bangalore with a positive frame of mind
- Discuss your apprehensions with the surgeon before the surgery
- The anesthesiologist would inquire about your behavior to anesthesia to adjust the dose accordingly
- The surgeon will make an incision to remove the fat and excess skin from the incision site
- After a successful surgery, you could get tight skin, improved leg contour, and restored skin elasticity
- The entire surgery will take around 2-3 hours to complete
- You may have to stay in the clinic for a few days after the Thigh Lift surgery, or as your surgeon recommends
- Expect around 4-6 weeks for your wounds to heal completely
- The surgeon could recommend not doing routine and strenuous activities for at least 2 weeks after the surgery in Bangalore
- Make sure to have realistic expectations with the Thigh Lift surgery so that you do not get disappointed in case of adverse results