The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Body Lift In Nagpur
top plastic surgeons in Nagpur
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Nagpur. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Reputed Plastic Surgeons for Body Lift in Nagpur
Do you want to break free from your loose sagging skin caused due to pregnancy, a weight loss program, or age factor? If yes, Body Lift is a suitable treatment to help your purpose. Also known as Belt Lipectomy, this method tightens the skin of the abdomens, groin, thighs, buttocks, and waist. The surgery involves eliminating unwanted fat and skin through incisions along with repositioning adjoining tissues. Our Body Lift surgeon in Nagpur can help you gain an appealing body contour full of youth and charm.
Why are Our Surgeons the Best for Body Lift Surgery in Nagpur?
- Skilled at performing complete Body Lift, mid Body Lift, and Lower Body Lift
- Use advanced and painless techniques to perform Body lift in Nagpur
- Board-certified surgeons with years of experience and specialized training
- Affiliated with reputed hospitals and clinics
COST OF BODY LIFT IN Nagpur
The cost of Body Lift treatment depends largely on the complexity of the procedure, the skills of the surgeon, and the hospital where you opt for the surgery. Other factors that decide the cost may include facilities in the operating room, anesthesia, post-surgery garments, and so on. For details, you can contact any of our expert Body Lift surgeons in Nagpur.
With a satisfying Body Lift treatment from our renowned plastic surgeons in Nagpur, you can get back to your life with more confidence. During your stint with our experienced surgeons, you will get the best treatment and satisfying post-surgery care. In addition to performing successful Body Lift procedures, our surgeons will also provide you with advanced surgery facilities and a cordial nursing team.
FAQs on Body Lift Surgery in Nagpur
To be an ideal candidate for a Body Lift procedure in Nagpur, you should meet the following requirements:
- Have loose soft tissue in one or more areas of the body
- Have lost significant weight, such as because of bariatric surgery
- Want to regain the appealing body
- Good health with no medical conditions
- that may hinder the healing process
- Do not smoke or drink, or have left these addictions for hassle-free recovery
- Have no plans for pregnancy in the near future
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with a well-balanced diet
The cost of a Body Lift procedure in Nagpur may range between 200,000 INR and 300,000 INR. This charge may differ based on individual factors such as height, weight, degree of weight loss, requirement for liposuction, overall health status, and other relevant considerations.
- Visible scarring after the surgery in Nagpur
- The possibility of bleeding, which can lead to hematoma
- Increased risk of infection, fever, and red or inflamed skin (cellulitis) in larger areas
- Poor healing of the incision site
- Wound breakdown or dehiscence
- Extrusion of sutures from the skin, causing irritation and necessitating removal
- Reduced sensation in the treated area or permanent or temporary basis
- Contour irregularities such as asymmetrical fullness, bulges, etc.
- Skin swelling and discoloration
- Allergic behaviour to anesthesia or surgical materials, such as tape, gloves, or suture materials
- Need for correction surgery
You can experience the best results from a Body Lift surgery in Nagpur only when you have gained the target weight and have succeeded to maintain it for at least 6 months after the surgery. Weight fluctuation can impact the surgery negatively. You should be at least 18 years of age to undergo Body Lift surgery.
To prepare for a Body Lift procedure in Nagpur, you should take the following steps:
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks prior to the surgery.
- Undergo medical testing and ensure that medical records are readily available for the surgeon's review.
- Aim to lose between 30% and 50% of your maximum weight before the surgery.
- Bring necessary medications and compression garments to the surgery.
- Arrange for someone to assist with daily tasks and take you back home after the surgery.
- Avoid consuming herbal supplements, aspirin, and other anti-inflammatory drugs as they may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Maintain adequate hydration before and after the procedure.
- Refrain from eating anything for at least 8 hours before the scheduled surgery time.
- Be at the clinic in Nagpur with a positive frame of mind
- Clear any confusion you have with your surgeon
- Cooperate with the medical staff during your body check-up
- Inform the anesthesia expert about your reaction to anesthesia so that he could administer the dose accordingly
- You could expect the entire Body Lift surgery to continue for around 4-8 hours
- During this period, the surgeon will perform the lower or upper Body Lift as per your requirement
- The surgeon could also carry out other procedures in conjunction with Body Lift such as Arm Lift, Tummy Tuck, Face Lift, etc.
- It may take around 2-3 weeks for you to recover from the Body Lift surgery
- To do your daily activities, you will have to wait for around 4-6 weeks
- For complete and satisfying healing, you should follow the instructions of your surgeon
- You must have realistic expectations with the surgery in Nagpur