The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Blepharoplasty In Surat
top plastic surgeons in Surat
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Surat. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Want to get rid of your sagging eyelids?
If yes, then Blepharoplasty or eyelid lift is a befitting solution. Due to ageing, genetics, or environmental factors, the skin of your eyelid may lose the usual elasticity, tone, and texture. The muscles of your eyelid may also undergo severe changes. Eventually, depending on the current situation of your eyelids, our plastic surgeons would perform upper or lower blepharoplasty, or both to improve your eyelid appearance.
Why Are Our Plastic Surgeons the Best in Surat for Blepharoplasty?
- Prominent plastic surgeons in Surat to perform Blepharoplasty
- Helps patients in regaining the eyelid appearance appreciably
- Can perform corrective surgery on lower or upper eyelids, or both simultaneously
- Help to get away with the initial signs of ageing with Blepharoplasty in Surat
- A reputed member of several national and international plastic surgery associations
COST OF blepharoplasty IN Surat
The Blepharoplasty cost in Surat may depend on whether you are about to undergo upper eyelid surgery or lower eyelid surgery. Moreover, if you are up for this treatment to regain your aesthetic look, your medical insurance may not cover it for cosmetic reasons. Any of our Plastic surgeons would be the best to provide all the relevant information on Blepharoplasty cost.
To restore your youthful and charming eyelids, opting for Blepharoplasty in Surat would be an ideal decision. It would be wise to consult any of our expert eyelid lift surgeons to know about all the pros and cons of this treatment and the longevity of its results. You should also be clear about your expectations with the surgery. Our surgeons provide industry best healthcare facilities to enable you to experience the utmost comfort during the surgery.
FAQs on Blepharoplasty Surgery in Surat
To be a suitable candidate for Blepharoplasty surgery in Surat, you should abide by the following criteria:
- Droopy eyelids with an enlarged eye white portion
- Sagging upper eyelids formed because of fatty tissues under the skin
- Urge to break free from under-eye bags and dark circles
- Good health overall
- No severe medical issues
- Facing vision hassles due to sagging upper eyelids
- Wish to enhance the facial appearance
The eyelid surgery in Surat would cost you around 80,000 INR to 2,00,000 INR. The overall expense may however fluctuate depending on the surgeon, clinic, facilities used, medications, etc.
- Allergic behaviour to the use of anesthesia
- Reduced sensation in the treated area
- Bleeding or swelling
- Intense pain on rare occasions
- Condition of fluid accumulation
- Temporary impaired or blurred vision
- Permanent loss of vision in very sporadic cases
- Slack and outward-rolling lower of the lower eyelid, called ectropion
- Watery or dry eyes
- Lower eyelid generates lumps
- Irritation in the eyes’ surface due to a lump formed in the lower eyelid
- Possibility of correction surgery
If you start experiencing baggy or droopy upper eyelids, this is the right time to opt for Blepharoplasty surgery from one of our experienced surgeons in Surat. The surgery also becomes a necessity when you develop vision problems due to excess skin forming in your lower or upper eyelids. As for age, you should be around 30 years old or more, because droopy eyelids start appearing at this age.
- Get your eyes checked in a lab to ensure your eye health is top-notch
- Consult with your surgeon in Surat about your current medication regime to get the best advice for adjustments before surgery
- Kick the habit and avoid smoking and drinking 4-6 months prior to surgery for a better and faster recovery
- Stay away from anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements to avoid unwanted side effects such as bruising or bleeding
- Be fully informed of all the risks and side effects of surgeru so that you can make an informed decision
- Hydrated yourself completely with water and other liquids
- Be mentally and physically prepared for surgery to ensure a smooth and successful procedure
- Avoid slipover clothing and buy some loose-fitting dresses that could fasten in the back or front
- Avoid wearing your valuables during the surgery like jewellery, leave them at home
- Avoid any kind of facial or eye make-up
- Come to the clinic in Surat with a positive attitude on the day of your Blepharoplasty surgery
- A member of the staff will administer anesthesia to ensure you experience no pain during the surgery
- The staff will perform several health tests, such as measuring your sugar level, oxygen level, and blood pressure, before the surgery
- The duration of the surgery (1-2 hours) will depend on whether the surgeon is repositioning the fat on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. Additional time may be required for a cheek lift
- The doctor will stitch the treated area after the surgery, and the stitches will remain for approximately one week
- The recovery time for upper eyelid surgery is typically 7-10 days, while lower eyelid surgery may take 10-14 days for complete recovery
- You should have realistic expectations with the surgery in Surat