The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Breast Implant Revision In Aurangabad
top plastic surgeons in Aurangabad
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Aurangabad. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
The Well-Known Surgeons in Aurangabad for Breast Implant Revision Surgery
Breast implant revision aims at improving the appearance of female breasts by replacing old implants with new ones. This may tend the plastic surgeons in Aurangabad to increase or decrease the implant size, reduce breast size or lift it. Typically, women may consider breast revision surgery around 10 or more years after breast implant surgery. The purpose may be to improve the aesthetic appearance of the breasts, prevent sagging breasts due to dislocated implants, or address issues such as implant leakage or rupture.
Why Are Our Surgeons the Best for Breast Implant Revision in Aurangabad?
- Experienced plastic surgeons in Aurangabad to perform breast implant revision surgery
- Expertise in changing the implants from silicone to saline or vice versa
- Can help to solve implant-related complications through breast revision surgery
- Experienced to deal with the issues like scarring, rupture, etc., that originated from earlier breast augmentation surgery
- Help women regain their natural breasts
COST OF breast implant revision IN Aurangabad
The cost of breast implant revision in Aurangabad will depend on various factors such as the type of breast implant replacement, the expertise of the surgeon, the hospital or clinic, and the geographical location. Depending on the complications resulting from your previous breast implants, your insurance may cover a portion of the surgery cost. If you undergo breast revision surgery within 10 years of the initial surgery, your insurance may also cover the cost of the procedure.
Our Surgeons are well equipped with advanced facilities when it comes to performing breast revision surgery in Aurangabad. You will feel relaxed and at ease during the procedure. Our experienced breast revision surgeons will perform the treatment without hassles and with successful results. Moreover, the assistance of their capable nursing staff, advanced surgery equipment, and the sophisticated operating room will be of great help in the success of your operation. Connect with any of our surgeons today and fix your appointment for the surgery.
FAQs on Breast Implant Removal Surgery in Aurangabad
An ideal candidate for Breast Revision surgery in Aurangabad should meet the following criteria:
- Experiencing Capsular contracture or facing implant malposition
- Having rippling in the breast implant
- Wish to change the size of the breasts
- Being in good overall health and free of medical ailments
- Not happy with breast surgery done earlier due to resulting complications
- Have realistic expectations for the revision surgery
The average cost of Breast Revision Surgery in Aurangabad starts from around 1,00,000 INR. The expenses may rise further depending on the complications of the procedure. Factors such as the type and size of the breast implants chosen, the condition of the current implants, and the expertise of the cosmetic surgeon may affect the cost.
Undergoing Breast Revision in Aurangabad may lead to several risks on an occasional basis:
- Bleeding due to smoking or consuming alcohol
- Possibility of infection because of the use of surgery materials
- Persistent pain after the effect of anesthesia wears off
- Bruising in the surgical incision site which will probably vanish in a few days
- Bad healing of wounds caused due to incisions
- The condition of Seroma or fluid accumulation in the treated site
- Chances of dead fatty tissue deep down the skin or Fat necrosis
- Hanging skin of the breasts
- Unappealing results with Unusual scarring
- Change in the shape of breasts and skin sensation
- The rare possibility of Hematoma
- Occasional chance of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Breast Revision surgery in Aurangabad may become inevitable for the following reasons:
- Discomfort or pain caused by the implants
- Rupture or leakage in the breast implants
- Bottoming out of the implants, causing them to fall below the breast crease
- Shifting or rotating the implants
- Desire to change the size of the breast implants
To prepare for Breast Revision Surgery in Aurangabad, taking the following steps would be advisable:
- Schedule a consultation with your surgeon to discuss the benefits and risks of the procedure.
- Share your previous experience with breast surgery with the surgeon to help him tailor the revision surgery to your needs.
- Plan to take at least one week off work after the surgery.
- Purchase comfortable clothing to wear during the recovery period.
- Refrain from smoking or consuming alcohol leading up to the surgery.
- Aim for at least 8 hours of sleep the night before the procedure.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything for 8 hours prior to the surgery.
- Stay hydrated by drinking water and other fluids before the surgery.
- Approach the clinic with a positive state of mind.
- Cooperate with the staff during medical check-ups.
- The anesthesiologist will adjust the anesthesia dose according to your previous experience with it.
- To perform the Breast Revision surgery in Aurangabad, the surgeon will make an incision.
- The surgery may take at least 45 minutes to 2 hours to complete.
- The surgeon will do his best to achieve the expected breast shape, size, and texture with the revision surgery.
- However, the results may not always meet your expectations and may cause disappointment.
- Therefore, it is good to have realistic expectations for Breast Revision surgery in Aurangabad.
- You can usually resume work after 1-2 weeks of the surgery, but the surgeon may advise against vigorous activities for about three weeks.
- Bruising, swelling, and pain should subside within 2-3 weeks.