The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Ear Surgery In Aurangabad
top plastic surgeons in Aurangabad
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Aurangabad. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Do you want to regain your damaged or weird-looking ears back in their natural form? If yes, Ear Surgery is the best solution to serve your cause. Also known as Otoplasty or Pinnaplasty, this cosmetic surgery procedure reshapes, resizes, or repositions your ears as per the severity of your case. The treatment helps to regain the natural appearance of your years that have become defective by birth or due to an accident. The Ear Surgery in Aurangabad performed by our seasoned ear surgeons can also repair perforations, take care of hearing problems, and mitigate the pain resulting from otitis media.
Why Choose Our Surgeons for Ear Surgery in Aurangabad?
- Experienced surgeons in Aurangabad to perform Ear Surgery
- Work with perfection to help you regain the natural appearance of your ears
- Extremely qualified and experienced specialists in ear surgeries
- Members of several national and international associations for plastic surgery
- Care about patient’s concerns and their expectations with the surgery
COST OF ear surgery IN Aurangabad
The charges for ear reconstruction surgery in Aurangabad will vary according to the surgeon and the clinic you approach. The cost is likely to include the fees of the surgeon, pre and post-operative care, anesthesia charges, medical facilities, surgery garments, and more. For a better understanding of the cost, you can have a direct appointment with any of our expert ear surgeons in Aurangabad.
Get a rejuvenated ear with carefully done surgery through our expert ear surgeons in Aurangabad. Whether your bad-shaped ear is the result of a congenital deformity or an accident, our specialist surgeon will make sure to bring it back to its natural shape. The advanced facilities we provide at our clinic will further assist in your surgery. We keep you at the disposal of industry best surgery equipment, caring nursing staff, and refurbished surgery rooms. Contact our ear surgeon to learn more about this treatment. You will leave our clinic, happy and satisfied for sure.
FAQs on Ear Surgery in Aurangabad
To be a suitable candidate for Otoplasty in Aurangabad would need you to fulfil the following important points:
- You are experiencing hearing loss problems
- You have any of the congenital ear defects such as cagot ear, scroll ear, Stahl’s ear deformity, Wildermuth’s ear, or cleft earlobe
- You want to correct a previous failed Otoplasty surgery
- Your ears protrude excessively or are asymmetrical
- You have a healthy body with no chronic or life-threatening medical conditions that could interfere with healing
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are a non-smoker and a non-alcoholic
- You wish to improve the appearance of your uneven ears
The cost of Ear Surgery in Aurangabad may range between 40,000 INR - 60,000 INR or more, depending on the hospital, the choice of Surgeon, the type of anesthesia used, and other factors. Fixing an appointment with any of our cosmetic surgeons will help you to get exact figures regarding the Otoplasty.
Some of the probable risks of Otoplasty are as follows:
- Pain, bleeding, or infection at the surgical site
- Hearing impairment
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia
- Asymmetry in the placement of the ear
- Permanent or temporary scarring
- Allergic reactions to surgical materials
- Change in skin sensation
- Uneven contours resulting in a pinned-back appearance
- Blocked or stuffy ear
- Discharge of bloody fluid from the ear canal or the incision site
You can undergo Ear Surgery at any age after your ears develop completely. Usually, human ears grow to their full potential at the age of 5. However, doctors still advise waiting till the kid gets 7 years old to go for the surgery in Aurangabad. From 7 to adulthood, any time is suitable for the procedure.
Before you go under the knife for Otoplasty in Aurangabad, here are some significant points to care for:
- Follow the instructions of your surgeon to prepare well for the ear corrective surgery
- Undergo any necessary lab tests or medical examinations.
- Inform your surgeon about any medications you are currently taking
- Stop consuming tobacco and alcohol at least two weeks before the surgery
- Arrange for someone to take you home after the surgery,
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the procedure.
- Avoid taking any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medications, or drugs that could increase bleeding
- Buy or arrange for clothing such as buttoned shirts that are easy to wear and remove
- Discuss any concerns or questions you may have about the surgery with your ear surgeon.
- Arrive at the clinic with a positive frame of mind on the day of Otoplasty surgery in Aurangabad
- Feel relaxed and at ease while the staff performs the necessary checkups on your body
- The anesthesiologist will administer anesthesia to the selected area
- The entire surgery will take around 2-3 hours to complete
- During the treatment, the surgeon will remove, replace, or repair any of the three little middle ear bones (or Ossiculoplasty)
- You may feel dizziness for a few days after the surgery
- Ear pain could bother you for around a week after the surgery
- Make sure to have realistic expectations with the treatment in Aurangabad for a quick recovery