The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Cheek Augmentation In Aurangabad
top plastic surgeons in Aurangabad
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Aurangabad. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
The Trustworthy Cheek Augmentation Surgeons in Aurangabad
If you are noticing a flat appearance of your mid-face, it is due to your deformed cheekbones. It may have happened due to an accident or any other reason. In any case, opting for cheek implant surgery is a befitting solution to remedy this flawed appearance. The sole purpose of this surgery is to lift or add volume to your cheeks. Our Cheek Augmentation surgeons in Aurangabad hold a thriving record of performing cheek implants and fat grafting - the two widely performed surgeries in this regard.
Why Consult Our Surgeons for Cheek Augmentation Surgery in Aurangabad?
- Have performed countless cheek surgeries to enhance the facial appearance of the patients
- Extremely qualified and experienced to perform Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad
- Members of several renowned Indian and international plastic surgery associations
- Proficient in carrying out malar, sub-malar, and extended malar implants
COST OF cheek augmentation Surgery IN Aurangabad
The cost of Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad relies largely on the type of cheek implant used for your treatment. The charges for surgeon’s fees, medical facilities, operating room, anesthesia, and other associated expenses will also add up to the overall cost of Cheek Augmentation. Contact our Cheek Augmentation surgeon in Aurangabad to get detailed info about the surgery cost.
During your surgery, our surgeons make sure to equip make you feel comfortable the best way possible. They also boast of their robust equipment and cordial nursing staff. Moreover, our Cheek Augmentation surgeons in Aurangabad are among the topmost in the healthcare industry. Overall, you can leave their clinics duly satisfied with an enhanced facial appearance.
FAQs on Chin Surgery in Aurangabad
If you want to undergo Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad, you should abide by the following criteria:
- Have facial defects or have experienced facial trauma
- Experience bone resorption due to ageing
- Desire to improve your facial appearance
- Have deflated, flat, or hollow cheeks due to growing age
- Have asymmetrical cheeks
- Do not have any chronic health conditions or severe gum disease
- Wish to get away with sagging skin beneath the eyes, sagging jowls, or deepening nasolabial folds
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol
- Have overall good health
- Have realistic expectations regarding the outcomes of the surgery
Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad costs between 100,000 INR to 130,000 INR on average. Additional procedures done in conjunction with Cheek Augmentation will result in extra expenses.
- Allergic behaviour to anesthesia
- Infection and bleeding at the treated site
- Fluid build-up or seroma in the area
- Hematoma or blood clotting in the treated area
- Displacement of the implant in the cheek
- Reduced skin sensation
- Fat necrosis or the death of fatty tissue beneath the skin
- Severe and persistent pain
- Poor wound healing
- Cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Lumpiness or unevenness in the treated area
- Excessive scarring around the cheek implant
Cheek Augmentation is a suitable option if you want to enhance the appearance of your sagging, worn-out, or hollow cheek. The surgery can be performed in Aurangabad on individuals over the age of 18, with the majority of patients being between 35-65 years old.
To prepare for Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad, you should do the following:
- Undergo a medical evaluation before the surgery as recommended by your surgeon
- Have your facial structure examined to help the surgeon determine where to make incisions
- Avoid eating or drinking anything for at least 8 hours before the surgery
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water and fluids
- Avoid consuming medications that lead to bleeding during or after the surgery
- Inform your surgeon about any existing medication to help him adjust the medicines accordingly
- Have someone accompany you to the clinic and take you home after the surgery
- Wear comfortable attire with easy-to-use fasteners like buttons or zippers so that it is easier to wear or take them off
- Refrain from smoking and consuming alcohol for at least 2 weeks before the Cheek Augmentation surgery
- Take pictures of your cheeks before the surgery to compare them with the post-surgery results
- On the day of Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad, be at the clinic with a calm and composed mindset.
- Cooperate with the medical staff during your pre-surgery examination
- The anesthesia specialist may inquire about your reaction to anesthesia to ensure that the dosage is adjusted accordingly
- To lift or add volume to your cheeks, the surgeon will create an incision inside the mouth at the selected area
- The surgeon may place an implant under the skin and on the cheekbone as per the requirement
- The incision will be closed with sutures
- The entire procedure takes approximately 1-1.5 hours
- It will leave no visible scars due to the incision being made inside the mouth
- You may experience pain in the incision site on the surgery day but will disappear with time
- After a week of the surgery, you can return to work
- Have realistic expectations with the Cheek Augmentation surgery in Aurangabad