The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Brow Lift In Ludhiana
top plastic surgeons in Ludhiana
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Ludhiana. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Are you noticing sagging skin on your forehead, eyebrows, and upper eyelids? If yes, it is high time to go for a Brow Lift surgery in Ludhiana. Surgeons use two different methods to lift the eyebrows and forehead.Classic lift
The first method requires the surgeon to make a continuous cut from the ears to your hairline.Endoscopic lift
The second type of Brow lift surgery is less invasive as compared to the first one. It needs the surgeon to make smaller cuts to protect the tissues.
Why Consult Our Surgeons for Brow Lift Surgery in Ludhiana
- Experienced plastic surgeons with expertise in Brow Lift surgery
- Hold certifications from various national and international plastic surgery associations
- Expertise in performing surgeries with minimal or no scars at all
- Help patients get an appealing forehead appearance
- Interact with the patients to clear all their apprehensions before the surgery
COST OF brow lift IN Ludhiana
The cost for Brow Lift in Ludhiana may differ as per the surgeon or the hospital you choose for the treatment. The cost of medicines, hospital facilities, lab tests, anesthesia, or the surgeon’s fees will also affect the overall expense. You can connect with any of our Brow lift surgeons in Ludhiana to learn more about the cost of this treatment.
Our brow lift surgeons in Ludhiana will care to perform the surgery with complete satisfaction. They will make you feel relaxed during the entire procedure, thanks to their safe hands and the cordial assistance of their medical staff. Our expert surgeons extend the facilities of advanced surgery equipment, operation beds, experienced nursing staff, and every possible medical amenity to ensure long-lasting success for your Brow lift surgery in Ludhiana.
FAQs on Brow Lift Surgery in Ludhiana
To be an ideal candidate for Brow Lift surgery in Ludhiana, abiding by these points would be essential:
- Additional skin has left your eyebrows to sag
- Sagging brows have started creating vision problems
- Vertical frown lines have started emerging between the brows
- Forehead is becoming home to horizontal wrinkles and fine lines
- Good overall health, free from any severe medical condition
- Non-smoker and non-alcoholic
- Realistic goals with the surgery
The Brow Lift surgery in Ludhiana would cost you around 60,000 INR to 1,30,000 INR. The expense may increase further depending on the surgeon, hospital, facilities, techniques, medical equipment, and other major factors.
Brow Lift may accompany several risks, just like any other surgery:
- Intense pain after the surgery
- Bruising, and swelling in the treated area
- Accumulation of fluid or seroma, which may require drainage
- Allergic reactions to sutures, antiseptic medicines, or dressings
- Chances of infection due to the use of surgical materials
- Allergy to anesthesia
- Skin scarring resulting due to sutures with visible marks
- Lost or reduced sensation in the scalp and facial skin,
- Itching in the incision site
- Irregularities in skin contour causing depression
- Wrinkling of the skin
- Risk of damage to deeper structures such as the eyes, nerves, skull bone, muscles, and blood vessels,
- Asymmetrical face due to botched surgery
- Chance of revisional surgery
People start developing droopy brow lines, wrinkles, or fine lines across the forehead as they cross the 40-year mark. The age group of 40-65 is hence a probable time to opt for Brow Lift surgery in Ludhiana. In rare cases, if young patients aged between their 20s and 30s get “worry lines” due to genetic problems they may also undergo Brow Lift surgery.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Consult with the doctor about your medical history and any medications you are currently taking, as they may need adjustment.
- Discuss any concerns or questions you have about the surgery with your cosmetic surgeon.
- Be clear about your need to undergo the surgery and be aware of the potential risks and benefits.
- Undergo medical tests such as Complete Blood Count (CBC), Clotting Time (CT), and Bleeding Time (BT) a few days before the surgery to ensure your perfect overall health.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs or other medications that may increase the risk of bleeding or bruising.
- Have someone to accompany you home after the surgery
- Wear loose-fitted clothes that are easy to wear and take off
- Do not eat anything at least 8 hours before the surgery
- Keep your body hydrated to ensure a speedy recovery
- On the surgery day, arrive at the hospital with a cool mind
- Inform the anesthesiologist if you have an allergy to anesthesia so that the expert may adjust the dose accordingly
- The surgeon will create the necessary incisions to remove excess fat, tighten sagging skin, and smooth out wrinkles on the forehead
- Depending on the complications arising during the procedure, you can expect the surgery to take around 1-2 hours
- The surgeon will provide you with several prescriptions and instructions for a successful recovery
- It may take up to 6 months for your forehead to fully recover
- The surgeon will also suggest regular follow-up visits at the clinic after the surgery
- It is important to have realistic expectations for the results of the procedure, as the outcome may differ from your aspirations