The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Rhinoplasty In Ahmedabad
top plastic surgeons in Ahmedabad
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Ahmedabad. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
A nose job or Rhinoplasty refers to operating the nose to alter its shape or enhance its functionality. The motive for this surgery could be aesthetic or to repair the nose damage caused due to a birth defect, a disease, or a previous surgery. It could also be effective in correcting breathing defects. Consulting any of our seasoned plastic surgeons in Ahmedabad can help you serve your purpose with success.
Why Are Our Cosmetic Surgeons in Ahmedabad the Best for Rhinoplasty?
- Deep knowledge of facial aesthetics
- Highly experienced nose surgeons in Ahmedabad
- Certified from varied national and international plastic surgery associations
- Extremely qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeons
- Adept at performing high-definition nose surgery in Ahmedabad
- Specializations in Reconstruction Rhinoplasty, Reduction Rhinoplasty, augmentation Rhinoplasty, and so on
- Pro-active at educating people about various aspects of cosmetic surgery treatments, including nose surgery
- Dexterous in coming up with expected results appreciably
COST OF rhinoplasty IN Ahmedabad
The cost of Rhinoplasty surgery in Ahmedabad depends primarily on the complexity of the nose surgery. Moreover, surgeon’s fees, the cost for administering anesthesia, facilities provided in the operating room, medical tests, surgery garments, prescriptions, etc. will be in addition to the Rhinoplasty cost. Your surgeon can guide you better during a candid consultation.
Approaching any of our plastic surgeons for Rhinoplasty would be the best choice in Ahmedabad to ensure scar-less and painless surgery with faster recovery time. You can regain your aesthetic appearance at an affordable cost through the most experienced hands in Ahmedabad. Just consult one of our expert surgeons and open the door to your facial transformation with a beautiful, new-looking nose. Cordial services, upscale treatment facilities, and hassle-free cosmetic surgery of our expert surgeons await your presence.
FAQs on rhinoplasty Surgery in Ahmedabad
- You can be an ideal candidate to undergo nose surgery in Ahmedabad if
- Your face has grown to its full potential
- You wish to get a natural position and contour of your nasal cartilage, soft tissue, and bone restored
- You are in good health and free of any life-threatening medical condition
- Your nose is out of shape due to an accidental injury or because of a congenital disorder
- You do not smoke
- You do not consume alcohol
- You do not have any allergic effects of anesthesia on your body
- You have a positive outlook toward the surgery
On average, it may range between 50,000 INR to 2,50,000 INR. Nasal implants would accompany added expenditure. It would be wise to consult your nose surgeon in Ahmedabad to know the exact cost of Rhinoplasty
- Intense pain or numbness in the initial days after the surgery in Ahmedabad
- Possibility of bruising and infection
- Tiny scars that fade away with time
- Fluid build-up in the treated area, causing seroma
- Reduced sensation in the skin
- Skin discolouration
- Allergic behaviour to several medications or anesthesia
- Septum in both nasal cavities could face excessive swelling and protrude after 3-5 days of surgery, leading to septal hematoma- massive bleeding between mucoperichondrial flaps.
- A hole in the area of nasal septum called Nasal septal perforation
- Chance of correction surgery
- Unfavourable results
From young ones to adults, anyone can opt for Rhinoplasty surgery in Ahmedabad. However, the consent of parents is necessary in case of surgery on teenagers. The minimum age for girls and boys should be 15 and 17 years respectively for nose surgery.
- You should be aware of every pros and cons related to Rhinoplasty surgery
- Make sure to satisfy yourself completely about the procedure in direct consultation with your surgeon
- Clean your face at least two times a day to break free from dead skin
- Arrange for someone to take you back after the procedure
- Wear loose garments or those with chains or buttons, so that it is easy to wear or take them off
- Have someone to look after you and your kids at home after the surgery
- Stop smoking and drinking as they could lead to bleeding during the surgery
- Keep yourself hydrated with water
- Avoid eating anything for at least 8 hours before the surgery
- Apply for a few weeks off from your work for a complete recovery
- Avoid the use of over-the-counter medicated creams that include salicylic acid, Retin-A, benzoyl peroxide, etc.
- Avoid exposure to the sun
- Inform your surgeon about any existing medication so that he could adjust them accordingly
- Be at the clinic with a positive frame of mind for the nose surgery in Ahmedabad
- You could expect the medical staff to ask you a few questions or carry out a medical check-up
- The anesthesiologist could ask if you have any adverse behaviour to anesthesia so that he could adjust the dose based on your response
- The nose surgery may take around 2-3 hours to complete depending on the compaction of the procedure.
- You could expect a little bit of discomfort which will fade away with time
- You could expect the surgeon to provide you with important instructions for prompt healing. Make sure to follow them religiously
- At times, the result may not be close to natural, so it is important to have realistic expectations from the surgery in Ahmedabad