The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Breast Implant Removal In Trivandrum
top plastic surgeons in Trivandrum
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Trivandrum. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Well-Known Surgeons in Trivandrum for Breast Implant Removal Surgery
Many reasons could tend the females to opt for Breast Implant Removal, such as breast cancer or a change in the lifecycle. Many other conditions bleeding, infection, calcium build-up, necrosis, capsular contraction, and more could also prompt them to get away with the implants. The procedure is just opposite to breast augmentation and aims at removing breast implants or revising the breast size and shape. Our skilled plastic surgeons in Trivandrum hold high end-expertise in performing this surgery with thriving results.
Why Approach Our Surgeons for Breast Implant Removal in Trivandrum?
- Best plastic surgeons in Trivandrum for Breast Implant Removal surgery
- Expert in removing old implants and replacing them with new ones
- Repositioning the implants existing in the breasts
- Removing the implants with no replacement
- Help women flaunt a confident appearance
- Extremely qualified and experienced plastic surgeons in Trivandrum
COST OF breast implant removal IN Trivandrum
The cost of Breast Implant Removal depends mainly upon the expertise of the surgeon, the location of treatment, and the type of procedure. It may include the surgeon’s fee, facilities used during the treatment, post-operative garments, surgeon’s prescription, etc. While some insurance plans may cover Breast Implant Removal in Trivandrum if deemed medically necessary, the cost of getting new implants may not be covered.
Similar to breast augmentation and breast reduction surgeries, we offer comprehensive facilities and services for Breast Implant Removal in Trivandrum. Our experienced surgeons are committed to providing top-notch treatment facilities, utilising the latest and advanced surgical equipment, and assisting you with the friendly nursing staff. You can expect a fulfilling Breast Implant Removal under the supervision of our qualified and proficient plastic surgeons.
FAQs on Breast Implant Removal Surgery in Trivandrum
Conditions that make you a suitable candidate for Breast Implant Removal in Trivandrum include:
- Dissatisfaction with the appearance of breast implants
- Maintaining a stable weight
- No severe medical conditions
- Feeling intense pain or discomfort
- Implants making breasts too bulky
- Implant rupture or leakage
- Realistic expectations with the surgery results
- Infection due to breast implants
Typically, the cost of Breast Implant Removal surgery in Trivandrum is around 100,000 INR, but it may vary depending on several factors. For detailed and accurate information about the cost, we recommend scheduling a consultation with any of our experienced cosmetic surgeons.
Mostly the Breast Implant Removal surgery in Trivandrum will accompany rare or no complications at all. Here are some of the occasional risks that may occur:
- Displeasure with the breast appearance post-surgery
- Anesthesia-related risks
- Unevenness in breast size and shape
- Infection due to surgery materials
- Possibility of bleeding due to the intake of anti-inflammatory medicines
- Swelling, bruising
- Formation of seroma or fluid accumulation around the implant site
- Sagging skin around the breasts
- Reduced sensation around the nipples
- Excessive but invisible scarring
- Possible need for correction surgery in Trivandrum
- Rare chance of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Breast Implant Removal in Trivandrum is an option for those who are not satisfied with the results of their breast implant surgery. Generally, any healthy adult woman can undergo this procedure. It is however essential to consult with your surgeon about your reasons for implant removal, as he can provide better guidance.
- Consult your surgeon about the expected outcomes of the implant removal surgery in Trivandrum for better preparation
- Undergo a thorough medical evaluation and complete body check-up to ensure perfect health before the surgery.
- Make sure to consult your surgeon to adjust your existing medications.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption to avert the chances of excessive bleeding during the surgery.
- Do not consume aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and health supplements.
- Arrange for a caregiver who can take you home after the surgery
- Have a caregiver at home to assist you with daily activities during the initial few days after the surgery.
- Wear loose clothes to feel comfortable.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet
- Keep your body hydrated and additive-free fluids
- Do not eat anything for around 8 hours before the surgery
- It is important to approach the day of Breast Implant Removal surgery in Trivandrum with a calm and positive mindset.
- The type and quantity of anesthesia you receive will depend on your ability to tolerate it.
- The surgeon will create an incision to remove the breast implant.
- The entire procedure will take around 1-3 hours depending on the presence of excess scar tissues, leakage, or a rupture at the treatment site
- You may feel pain after the anesthesia effect ends
- It may take a few weeks to recover from pain, discomfort, swelling, and bruising.
- Full recovery from the surgery may take about 4-6 weeks.
- Managing your expectations and having realistic goals is crucial for a successful Breast Implant Removal procedure in Trivandrum.