The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Buttock Enhancement In Trivandrum
top plastic surgeons in Trivandrum
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Trivandrum. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Get the Best Plastic Surgeons for Buttock Enhancement in Trivandrum
Extremely small, big, or sagging buttocks or those with dimples can thwart the appearance of your back. Those willing to get their buttocks back in shape may therefore opt for Buttock Enhancement surgery. It will work effectively in enhancing the shape, size, and contour of your back, thus enabling you to get rounder, fuller, and more appealing buttocks. Our plastic surgeons in Trivandrum can perform this procedure with high-end expertise to enable you to regain your toned body.
Why Approach Our Surgeons for Buttock Enhancement Surgery in Trivandrum?
- Dexterous in performing all the types of buttock related procedures in Trivandrum such as buttock augmentation, implants, Brazilian butt lifts, and fat grafting
- Ensure symmetry of buttocks without making them look artificial
- Have a high success rate with Buttock Enhancement surgery
- Instil self-confidence and increase the self-esteem of the patients with the surgery
COST OF buttock enhancement IN Trivandrum
The cost of surgery for Buttock Enhancement relies on your current geographical location, the type of surgery you opt for, and the reputation of the surgeon you approach. Other factors to decide the cost may include room charges, the surgeon’s fees, medical tests, facilities provided in the clinic, and more. For deeper insight into the associated cost, you can always consult any of our renowned Buttock Enhancement surgeons in Trivandrum.
A successful Buttock Enhancement surgery goes a long way in boosting one’s self-confidence. Hence, the need to choose the best plastic surgeon is of high importance. With our experienced surgeons in Trivandrum, you will be in safe hands. Moreover, you will avail the best of services in their clinic, along with technically sound and advanced surgery equipment, a well-equipped surgery room, and amicable nursing staff. Your satisfaction remains paramount to us.
FAQs on Buttock Enhancement Surgery in Trivandrum
Mentioned below are important to consider if you wish to be a suitable candidate for Buttock Enhancement surgery in Trivandrum:
- Your butts are lagging behind in the size, curves, roundness and the desired appeal
- You have a healthy body, free from any severe medical condition
- Your body is strong enough to withstand the adverse influence of anesthesia
- Your butts are not gaining weight and size despite a balanced diet and regular exercising
- You should have a particular donor site having sufficient stubborn fat cells that could be transferred to your butts
- There has to be a donor site comprising stubborn fat cells in ample quantity, to transfer them to the butt
- You have set realistic goals and do not expect miracles from the surgery
- You are a non-drinker and a non-smoker
A Buttock Enhancement surgery would cost around 2,00,000 INR to 4,00,000 INR. It may appear a big amount but as compared to other parts of the world, the cost of the Brazillian Butt Lift in Trivandrum, India is still affordable.
In rare instances, there can be several side effects of the Buttock Enhancement surgery in Trivandrum, as below:
- Clotting of a pool of blood, also called as hematoma
- Accumulation of fluid or seroma
- Fat necrosis or the dead fat tissue, which mostly disappears without treatment
- Reduction or loss of sensation in the treated area
- Stretch marks and permanent scars
- Poor healing of wounds
- Infection due to the allergic reaction to medical equipment or medicines
- Bleeding due to the intake of anti-inflammatory medicines
- Possibility of Nerve damage
- Unappealing and uneven butts
- Correction surgery
- Dislocated or ruptured butt implant
If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your flat or square buttocks, you may consider Buttock Enhancement surgery in Trivandrum. This option may also be suitable if you have lost a significant amount of weight or if you wish to achieve a more balanced body shape. According to experts, the ideal age for this surgery is 25, as it allows ample time for the brain to fully develop.
These points will help you to prepare well for the Buttock Enhancement Surgery in Trivandrum:
- To ensure that your body is ready for surgery, follow your surgeon's advice regarding blood tests
- Take the prescribed medication as directed
- Refrain from smoking or drinking alcohol for at least two to three weeks before and after the procedure
- Inform your surgeon if you are taking any other medications so that he can adjust your treatment plan accordingly
- Surgeons recommend wearing loose clothing to make the patients feel comfortable during movement
- Have someone accompany you home after the procedure.
- Arrange for domestic help to look after you and your family so that you could take rest
- When coming for the surgery in Trivandrum, make sure to be calm and relaxed.
- The hospital or clinic staff will conduct necessary tests to evaluate your health and prepare you for the procedure.
- Anesthesia will be administered to numb the area being treated,
- If you have a history of allergic reactions to anesthesia, it's important to inform your surgeon beforehand.
- The surgery may take up to two hours or more so you need to bear patience.
- Following the procedure, your surgeon will likely prescribe antibiotics, pain medication, and stool softeners, among other things.
- or proper healing, follow post-operative instructions, such as resting, avoiding stress on the treated area, refraining from showering for a few days, and wearing compression garments.
- After the healing period, you can expect a noticeable improvement in the appearance of your buttocks.
- It is better to have realistic expectations for the surgery to avoid disappointment in case of unfavourable results