The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Neck Lift In Trivandrum
top plastic surgeons in Trivandrum
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Trivandrum. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Wrinkling and creasing around the neck often leave you with an aged look. To get away with fat and excess skin responsible for these aging signs, a neck lift is a worthwhile treatment. Our neck lift surgeons in Trivandrum can help you get a slimmer and smoother neck with a carefully done treatment.
Why Approach Our Surgeons for Neck Lift Surgery in Trivandrum?
- Skilled in performing surgery on the area surrounding the neck and head
- Work on a natural approach to make your neck proportionate to your facial features
- Carry out candid discussions with the patients before performing neck lift surgery in Trivandrum
- Works actively in coming up with successful results as expected by the patient
- Member of many national and international plastic surgery associations
COST OF neck lift Surgery IN Trivandrum
The cost of neck lift surgery in Trivandrum differs according to the surgeon you approach for the treatment. The type of surgery can also make a difference in the cost. For example:
- Platysmaplasty - to modify or remove the neck muscles or
- Cervicoplasty -to eliminate the excess skin in the neck
Our neck lift surgeons can help you know about the overall cost of the surgery the better way.
Our neck lift surgeons in Trivandrum could make a difference to your facial appearance with an improved neck. Our experts can tighten the skin around your neck to enable you to shun away the aging signs. Feel free to approach our experienced surgeons and get the treatment through advanced medical equipment, with cordial support from their nursing staff.
FAQs on Neck Lift Surgery in Trivandrum
To be a good candidate for Neck Lift in Trivandrum, you should fulfil the below-mentioned conditions:
- Fulfilling the conditions below will make you an ideal candidate for Neck Lift surgery in Trivandrum
- A healthy body without any major medical conditions that could hinder the recovery process
- Refrain from nicotine or alcohol consumption
- A weak chin or a short neck resulting in a double chin that you wish to eliminate
- Sagging in your jawline and a loss of volume in your chin, leading to the development of jowls
- Excessive sagging in your neck due to weakened underlying neck muscles, commonly known as Turkey neck.
- Develop platysmal bands that create a thick, rubber-band-like appearance around the neck, extending from Adam's apple area to the chin
- Formation of creases and wrinkles on your neck
The cost of a Neck Lift surgery in Trivandrum ranges from 70,000 INR to 1,00,000 INR. The cost may depend on several factors, such as the extent of skin and fat removal, muscle plication, the requirement for liposuction, and the level of skill and experience of the surgeon performing the procedure. Medical facilities, medicines, surgeon’s fees, etc., also add up to the cost of Neck Lift surgery.
- Risk of excessive bleeding, which can lead to the development of Hematoma.
- Nerve damage, skin loss, wound breakdown
- Formation of seroma - an abnormal accumulation of fluid at the site of the surgical incision
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Scarring, bruising, or intense pain
- Loss or reduction of sensation in the treated area
- Asymmetric neck after the surgery in Trivandrum
- Stiffness in the neck after the procedure
- Possibility of revisional surgery
- Infection due to the use of sutures and other surgical materials
If you are experiencing significant weight loss, loose neck skin, excess fat deposits, or horizontal skin bands (neckbands), you could consider opting for a Neck Lift procedure in Trivandrum. Typically, individuals between the ages of 35 and 65 opt for this procedure. It is important to note that you should remain fit both physically and mentally before undergoing surgery.
If you are considering a Neck lift surgery in Trivandrum, it is important to include the following items on your checklist:
- Ensure you have a good mental and physical state
- Get a blood test to confirm your overall health
- If you're pregnant,
- It is advisable to postpone the surgery in case you are pregnant or have plans to be pregnant
- Arrange for transportation to and from the clinic on the day of the surgery
- Arrange for someone to help you with daily tasks after the surgery
- Wear loose-fitting clothes to stay comfortable during and after the surgery
- Inform your surgeon of any current medications you are taking
- Avoid the consumption of aspirin, health supplements, and anti-inflammatory drugs to prevent excessive bleeding during the surgery
- Stay hydrated with water or additive-free fluids
- Refrain from eating anything at least eight hours before the surgery.
- During the Neck Lift surgery in Trivandrum, be at the clinic with a positive attitude
- Someone will administer general anesthesia to ensure a pain-free surgery experience
- The surgeon will create incisions to access the deep structural tissues of the lower face and neck
- The expert may also eliminate excess skin from the neck
- The procedure typically lasts for 1-3 hours and is most effective for patients with loose skin in the neck area
- Following the surgery in Trivandrum, it generally takes 2 weeks for pain, swelling, and bruising to subside and for the neck contours to become visible
- Recovery time is typically 4-6 weeks, after which most individuals can return to work, though in some cases, recovery may take longer
- Within approximately 3 months, all swelling in the neck area should be resolved completely
- It is important to have realistic expectations regarding the outcome of the surgery