The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Men And Plastic Surgery In Delhi
top plastic surgeons in Delhi
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Delhi. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Just like women, men also aspire to flaunt an appealing personality and this is no hidden fact. Our plastic surgeons hence pay due attention to the requirements of men as well. You can count on the professional excellence of our experienced surgeons to undergo your preferred treatment. Whether you are looking for a flat and slim belly or a perfect nose, reduced breasts, or wrinkle-free eyelids, our expert experts in Delhi will help you to fulfill all these desires with appropriate surgeries.
Why Approach Our Surgeons Men and Plastic Surgery in Delhi?
- Board-certified surgeons in Delhi, duly trained to perform specialized plastic surgeries.
- Experienced plastic surgeons perform varied plastic surgeries for males
- Helps instill confidence among males with successful procedures
- Can ensure long-lasting results with cost-effective treatments
COST OF MEN’S PLASTIC SURGERY IN Delhi
The estimated cost of plastic surgery for males differs as per the type of surgery opted for. Our plastic surgeons in Delhi are proficient at correcting distinctive anomalies in males through various surgeries like Liposuction, Male Breast Reduction, Facelift, Hair Transplant, Botox, Blepharoplasty, and more. The rates for all of them vary significantly. You can consult our dexterous plastic surgeons directly to discuss your concerns and the surgery that you believe could help your cause. They will suggest the right treatment with the involved cost accordingly.
We are ever ready to assist our patients with all types of plastic surgery procedures. From non-invasive to minimally invasive to full body procedures, our dexterous plastic surgeon in Delhi can perform all these surgery types with thriving results. Our excellent surgery facilities, well supported by a trained nursing staff help the surgeon to perform the required procedure with due satisfaction.
FAQs on Men’s Plastic Surgery in Delhi
To be a suitable candidate for plastic surgery aimed at enhancing your physical appearance as a male in Delhi, you should satisfy the following conditions:
- An adult with good overall health
- Free from any serious health conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart problems, or diabetes.
- A non-smoker and non-drinker
- Have excess sagging skin
- The current body weight is near your ideal weight
- Want to eliminate excess fat in areas such as your tummy, thighs, arms, and eyelids
- Have realistic expectations regarding the outcome of the surgery
- Interested in correcting any asymmetric body features
- Wish to restore the damaged features of your body after an accident
The cost of men's plastic surgery in Delhi can differ depending on the specific procedure you opt for. For instance, dermal fillers, acne treatment, and laser skin treatment are available at rates starting from 1000 INR and increase significantly depending on the number of treatments you undergo. More extensive body contouring and reshaping surgeries may cost over 3,00,000 INR. To determine the exact cost of a procedure, it is advisable to consult any of our experienced surgeons.
- Allergic response to anesthesia
- Loose or sagging skin after the surgery
- Reduced sensation in the treated area
- Acute pain at the incision site for the few days post surgery
- Bleeding and swelling that persists for around a week
- Infection due to the use of surgical items
- Possibility of bruising, redness, itching, or fever
- Seroma or pooling of fluid in the body
- Hematoma or pooling of blood, which causes the skin to feel rubbery, spongy, and lumpy
- Possibility of revisional surgery
- Delayed healing due to poor stitching
Men's plastic surgery in Delhi can be a good option for enhancing your appearance, distorted due to an injury or age. There is no set age limit for undergoing plastic surgery. Even teenagers can opt for it with their parent’s consent. However, it is wise to wait until you are at least 18 years old before considering plastic surgery.
- To prepare for your plastic surgery in Delhi, follow the pre-surgery instructions provided by your surgeon
- For optimal results, make the habit to have a healthy, balanced, and nutritious diet
- Drinking around 6-8 glasses of water per day can cleanse and hydrate your body before the surgery
- To ensure proper healing, it is advisable to stop smoking at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Avoid consuming alcohol for at least 2 weeks before the surgery
- Arrange for someone to accompany you to the clinic and take you home after the surgery
- Have domestic help to support you in daily activities for about a week following the procedure
- Arranging for loose clothing in advance to wear after the surgery for faster recovery
- Clear any doubts you have about plastic surgery in Delhi with your surgeon beforehand
- When arriving for Men's Plastic Surgery in Delhi, you should come with a prepared mind
- Discuss any concerns or reactions you have to anesthesia with the anesthesiologist to enable him to adjust the dose accordingly
- The surgeon will utilize the most up-to-date and sophisticated equipment to make incisions in the targeted area of your body
- Following the surgery and incision-making process, the surgeon will use sutures to close the incisions.
- The length of the procedure will vary depending on the type of surgery you opt for and may take a few hours to complete
- Strictly adhere to the aftercare instructions given by your surgeon for prompt healing
- Take 2-3 weeks off from work for a satisfying recovery
- To avoid complications from unfavorable results, make sure to have realistic expectations with the surgery