The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Body Contouring In Bhubaneswar
top plastic surgeons in Bhubaneswar
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Bhubaneswar. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
After a strict weight loss regime, you may succeed to shed those extra pounds, but it could lead to droopy or saggy skin as a side effect. With Body Contouring, you can get away with this excess skin and regain the tone of your body tissues. The procedure enables you to regain your lost elasticity with smoother contours. Our plastic surgeons in Bhubaneswar can help you with this surgery by eliminating unwanted skin and fat cells from your body.
Why Approach Our Surgeons for Body Contouring in Bhubaneswar?
- Board-certified surgeons in Bhubaneswar with specialized training in plastic surgery
- Experience in performing Body Contouring with success
- Helps patients to restore body elasticity and enhance body contours in better proportion
- Can perform multiple Body Contouring surgeries including Arm Lift, Breast Lift, Thigh Lift, Facelift, Tummy Tuck, and more
COST OF BODY CONTOURING IN Bhubaneswar
The cost of Body Contouring will rely largely on the type of surgery you choose. Depending on the part of your body, you can opt for an Arm Lift, Facelift, or other procedures. Considering the surgeon’s fee, medical tests, anesthesia, surgery equipment, and operating room are also substantial in fixing the cost of Body Contouring in Bhubaneswar. Our experienced plastic surgeons can provide a better insight into the cost of Body Contouring in Bhubaneswar.
You can come to us for a satiating Body Contouring surgery in Bhubaneswar. Our accomplished plastic surgeons will make sure to perform the surgery with due comfort, satisfaction, and ease. Additionally, they extend world-class facilities, surgery rooms, technical equipment, and caring staff to ensure the patients get a satisfying experience overall. Fix an appointment with our Body Contouring surgeon and clarify all your concerns before undergoing the surgery at our clinic in Bhubaneswar.
FAQs on Body Contouring Surgery in Bhubaneswar
To be a suitable candidate for Body Contouring in Bhubaneswar, the following points are important to consider:
- Wish to eliminate stubborn fat from areas that remain unaffected by diet and exercise
- Maintain a steady weight close to your ideal body weight
- Good health condition overall
- Excellent skin elasticity
- Not a smoker or drinker
- Realistic expectations with the surgery
- Specific areas of interest such as Inner Thighs, Love Handles, Bra Rolls, Bat Wings, Saddlebags, Tummy Fat, etc.
- No plans to join any weight loss procedure
The cost of a Body Contouring procedure in Bhubaneswar may range from 1,00,000 INR to 3,00,000 INR. It will largely rely on the specific areas that require treatment. It is advisable to consult with your surgeon to get a more accurate estimate of the total cost involved.
Body Contouring in Bhubaneswar may require the surgeon to remove a significant amount of excess skin, depending on the weight lost after Bariatric Surgery. Following are some of the potential risks associated with this surgery:
- Bruising and swelling in the incision area
- Decreased sensation or numbness in the surgical site
- Allergic behaviour such as infection, redness, nausea, itchiness, or nausea to anesthesia, or surgery materials
- Pulling the incisions apart may result in delayed wound recover
- Protrusion in the appearance of mons pubis because of distortion
- Chances of Seroma of fluid build-up in the incision site
- Excessive bleeding
- The rare possibility of Skin necrosis or the death of tissues
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), resulting in the formation of blood clots in the deep veins
People in Bhubaneswar opt for Body Sculpting or Body Sculpting to get a thinner and more appealing body. Surgeons recommend going for it when regular exercise and balanced diets fail to show any effect in the body thinning regime. It is a widely demanded procedure for people who have suffered a massive loss of weight. Patients between the age of 30-60 years mostly prefer to undergo Body Contouring. At any age, good health remains the foremost condition.
- Talk to your surgeon to determine the most suitable Body Contouring procedure from among Upper-Body Lift, Lower-Body Lift, Abdominoplasty, Thigh Lift, or Arm Lift
- Inform your surgeon about any existing medication you are taking, so that he could make proper adjustments
- Prior to the surgery, undergo a complete medical evaluation and body check-up
- Maintain a stable weight before and after the procedure to achieve desired results
- Arrange for a family member or friend to accompany you home after the surgery
- Have a domestic help at home to assist you with routine activities for at least one week
- Expect scarring after the surgery and consult your surgeon about ways to minimize them
- Abstain from eating or drinking anything 8 hours prior to the surgery in Bhubaneswar
- Keep yourself hydrated before and after the surgery to eliminate toxins from the body
- To reduce the risk of increased bleeding after the surgery, avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs, herbal supplements, or Aspirin
- Before arriving at the hospital or clinic in Bhubaneswar, make sure you are mentally prepared for the procedure.
- The anesthesiologist will inquire about your response to anesthesia and adjust the dosage if you are allergic.
- The surgeon will create incisions at the necessary locations to remove excess fat tissue and tighten the skin.
- Following the surgery, your incisions will be closed with self-absorbing sutures, which reduce the risk of infection.
- The duration of surgery for a particular area of the body may take between 60 and 90 minutes,
- If multiple procedures are required, the surgery may take up to 6 hours to complete.
- Assuming no complications arise, you may be able to return to work in 4-6 weeks after the procedure,
- It is essential to have realistic expectations with the surgery in Bhubaneswar.