The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Buccal Fat Removal In Bhubaneswar
top plastic surgeons in Bhubaneswar
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Bhubaneswar. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Do you want to break free from your round face or baby, chipmunk, or chubby cheeks? Buccal Fat Removal in Bhubaneswar is the best remedy to your problem. Also termed Buccal Lipectomy or Cheek Fat Reduction, it refers to the elimination of fat pads accumulated in the cheek area. When done successfully through one of our experienced Buccal Fat Removal surgeons in Bhubaneswar, the treatment results in a finely contoured lower jawline and upper cheekbone.
Why prefer Our Surgeons for Buccal Fat Removal in Bhubaneswar?
- Years of expertise in performing Buccal Fat Removal in Bhubaneswar
- Dexterous in carrying out safe, painless, and quick treatment
- Work proficiently to remove buccal fat-pad tissue
- Help to get slimmer, thinner, and better cheeks
- Pay attention to your concerns and surgery expectations patiently
COST OF buccal fat removal IN Bhubaneswar
The cost would depend largely on the clinic and the surgeon you opt for the treatment. Likewise, the fees of the surgeon, post-operative follow-ups, medicines, hospital facility, and the patient’s profile also contribute toward deciding the cost of Buccal Fat Removal in Bhubaneswar. Our renowned plastic surgeons are the best to inform you about the cost involved with the Buccal Fat Removal treatment in Bhubaneswar.
Approach our Buccal Fat Removal experts in Bhubaneswar to reduce your cheek fat and attain a flawless appearance. With our experienced surgeons, you will get advanced medical facilities, upscale treatment equipment, a well-equipped operating room, and a cordial nursing staff. Consult any of our renowned plastic surgeons today and proceed towards regaining your charming appearance.
FAQs on Buccal Fat Removal Surgery in Bhubaneswar
To be a suitable candidate for Buccal Fat Removal surgery in Bhubaneswar, you should abide by the below-mentioned points:
- Cheeks with accumulated extraordinary fat
- Larger than usual Buccal Fat Pads
- Round and fuller face
- Wish to have a slimmer and well-defined facial appearance
- A healthy body with a stable weight
- Non-smoker and a non-alcoholic
- 50 years old or beyond
- Diagnosed with the rare Parry-Romberg syndrome or progressive hemifacial atrophy, which results in the shrinkage of one portion of the facial skin
The estimated cost of a Buccal Fat Removal procedure in Bhubaneswar is approximately 65,000 INR. However, this cost may vary depending on various factors such as the location, the experience of the cosmetic surgeon, and additional recovery expenses. The type of anesthesia administered and the prescription medication required for aftercare may affect the total cost of the procedure as well.
Here are some of the risks associated with Buccal Fat Removal surgery in Bhubaneswar
- Infection at the incision site
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia
- Injury to the salivary or facial ducts
- Reduced sensation in the incision area
- Asymmetry in the cheeks
- Hematoma or the formation of clotted blood at the treatment site
- Bleeding, bruising, or swelling
- Pulmonary and cardiac complications
- Unbearable pain after the effect of anesthesia ends
- Need for correction surgery
The growth of fat pads continues until a person reaches their twenties. Cosmetic surgeons hence advise patients aged 20 and above to consider undergoing Buccal Fat Removal surgery in Bhubaneswar. Individuals who feel that their larger-than-desired fat pads are giving them a youthful or childlike appearance may also choose to undergo this surgery.
- Clear your confusion about the Buccal Fat Removal surgery in Bhubaneswar
- Provide your medical history and a list of any current medications you are taking
- Your surgeon may suggest medical evaluations and lab tests prior to the surgery
- To reduce the risk of bleeding during surgery, it is advisable to avoid anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, supplements, and naturopathic medicines beforehand
- Refrain from consuming alcohol and tobacco at least two weeks before the surgery
- Have someone to escort you back after the surgery
- Arrange for domestic help at home to take care of your kids and the daily activities
- Apply for at least one week off from the office to take complete rest
- Do not eat anything at least 8 hours before the surgery
- keep yourself hydrated with water and other liquid consumables
- On the surgery day, be at the clinic with a relaxed mind
- Cooperate with the staff in performing your body check-up immediately before the surgery
- The surgeon or anesthesiologist will ask about your behaviour with anesthesia and adjust the dose accordingly
- The surgeon will create small incisions inside your cheeks and leave them open to drain
- You could expect the surgeon to create minor incisions inside both cheeks and leave them open to drain. These will disappear own within 2-3 days
- Buccal Fat Removal in Bhubaneswar will take around 30 minutes to complete, which is much less time compared to other surgeries.
- After the surgery, you may experience swelling on your face, which will vanish in a few days
- As a favourable outcome, you will get appealing cheeks with less fat
- In rare instances, if the results do not turn out as expected, the surgeon might suggest you undergo another procedure
- In any case, you should have realistic expectations with the Buccal Fat Removal surgery in Bhubaneswar