Do you wish to restore your lost facial charm? Opting for a Facelift surgery in Bhubaneswar could serve your purpose significantly. Also termed as Rhytidectomy, this procedure aims at getting away with the aging signs visible on the face and neck. These may include sagging skin, fold lines, excess or reduced fat, and muscular deformities in the jaw and cheeks, double chin or turkey neck, and so on. Visit the best plastic surgeon in Bhubaneswar to know more about Facelift surgery.
• Holds excellence in performing reconstructive and plastic surgery treatments
• A renowned plastic surgeon in Bhubaneswar for Facelift surgery
• Helps patients regain a younger facial and neck appearance
• A certified Plastic surgeon, and a member of numerous plastic surgery associations in India and abroad
• Makes you feel at ease while performing Rhytidectomy
Depending on whether you want to undergo a full facelift or a mini facelift surgery in Bhubaneswar, the cost may vary significantly. For a full facelift, you may have to spend around 2.5 lacs. Likewise, a mini facelift surgery in Bhubaneswar would incur an expense of approx. 1.5 lacs. Our expert facelift surgeon would be the best person to provide a detailed insight about the facelift surgery cost.
Our experienced Facelift surgeon works with dedication to improve the appearance of your face and neck. Whether you want to undergo lower or mid facelift, cheek lift, neck lift, endoscopic facelift or full facelift, we provide upscale facilities for all such treatments. To get clear and concise info on the type of facelift surgery that would suit you, you can always consult our facelift surgery expert in Bhubaneswar.