The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Breast Augmentation In Chandigarh
top plastic surgeons in Chandigarh
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Chandigarh. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Renowned Surgeons for Breast Augmentation in Chandigarh
Augmentation mammoplasty or Breast Augmentation aims at enhancing the shape, size, roundness, or completeness of the female breasts. The surgery requires our surgeons in Chandigarh to use saline, silicone implants beneath the breast tissue. A composite breast implant is also one of the widely used options for Breast Augmentation. With our consummate surgeons working for your cause, you can ensure to regain the appearance of your breasts as per your expectation.
Why Approach Our Surgeons for Breast Augmentation in Chandigarh?
- Top plastic surgeons in Chandigarh for Breast Enhancement
- Dexterous in fixing all types of Breast Augmentation implants
- Years of experience in performing successful Breast Augmentation surgeries
- Interact with the patients directly to know about their reason for the surgery
- Member of several Plastic Surgery associations in India and abroad
COST OF breast augmentation SURGERY IN Chandigarh
The cost of a breast enhancement procedure depends largely on the type of implant used, the level of medical facilities provided, the fees of the surgeon, anesthesia, and other charges. You can connect directly with our Breast Augmentation surgeon in Chandigarh to know about the cost of the surgery in detail.
Our expert surgeons perform Breast Augmentation surgery in Chandigarh with due satisfaction and success. Advanced facilities and services at their respective setups, help them further in carrying out the procedure without hassles. Keeping pace with the latest trends in the healthcare domain, our surgeons care to ensure upscale and advanced services.
All our experts leverage sophisticated technical equipment for the surgery and their nursing staff tries its best to attend to all your concerns during the surgery. Fix your appointment with our Breast Augmentation surgeon in Chandigarh today and get the best possible treatment in our clinic.
FAQs on Breast Augmentation Surgery in Chandigarh
You need to abide by the below-mentioned conditions to be a suitable candidate for Breast Augmentation surgery in Chandigarh:
- No plans for childbearing anytime soon
- No pregnancy goals or breastfeeding activities
- Wish to restore the appearance of breasts as they used to be before pregnancy
- Want to break free from asymmetrical, flattened, or sagging breasts
- Unable to maintain proper cleavage
- Good overall health
- No severe medical condition
- Non-alcoholic and a non-smoker
- Realistic goals with the surgery
The cost of Breast Augmentation surgery in Chandigarh may range between 1,00,000 INR and 1,50,000 INR or even more. Much will rely on the breast implant technique used. Consulting any of our surgeons will help you to know the actual cost of the procedure
- Reduced sensation in nipples and breasts
- changed in the implant position
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia
- rupture or leakage in the breast implants
- Fluid build-up, leading to seroma
- Chances of Hematoma or blood accumulation in the treated a
- Risk of blood leakage from blood vessels after Breast Augmentation, which may cause hematoma
- Asymmetrical breasts after the surgery
- Persistent pain in the surgical site
- Possibility of revisional surgery
- Formation of scars near the implant
- intense pain in the treated area
- Chances of infection, swelling, bruising, etc.
Any time after a woman’s breasts get fully developed is a good time to go for Breast Augmentation surgery in Chandigarh. To be precise, you should be at least 18 years old to undergo the procedure. A majority of women opt for this surgery in Chandigarh when they are between their 20s and 30 as they are likely to be healthier, well-developed, more aware, and duly prepared for the surgery in this age group.
- Consult your surgeon to clear your doubt about the surgery, if any
- Drink ample water to keep your body hydrated
- Avoid eating something after midnight prior to the surgery in Chandigarh
- Take a balanced and healthy diet
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least 2 weeks before the surgery
- Keep your body properly hydrated with water
- Eat a healthy diet
- Avoid eating or drinking anything after midnight to tolerate the effect of anaesthesia
- Wash your body properly with an antimicrobial soap
- Avoid putting on any jewellery or piercing during the surgery
- Make your nails free from polish so that the staff could easily measure your oxygen level
- If you are wearing contact lenses, dentures, etc., make sure to put them off
- Arrange for someone to take you back after the surgery
- Have someone to help you at home with your daily chores after the surgery
- Have some compression bras in advance at home to wear after the surgery during the initial recovery phase.
- You should bear a cool and calm mind on the surgery day in Chandigarh
- The anesthesiologist will administer anesthesia based on your past reactions to it
- The surgeon will create an incision to place the breast implants
- You could expect the procedure to take around 1-2 hours or more depending on the severity of the surgery
- You could expect a feeling of stretching or pulling in the treated area
- In the starting days after the surgery, you may feel tiredness and reduced energy
- You may also experience persistent pain, which will vanish in a week or two
- You should have realistic expectations with the surgery