The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Gynecomastia In Chandigarh
top plastic surgeons in Chandigarh
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Chandigarh. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Well-Known Surgeons in Chandigarh for Gynecomastia Surgery
Gynecomastia or reduction mammoplasty refers to the condition of enlarged or extensively developed breasts in men. It may result due to obesity, hormonal modifications, or because of hereditary reasons. If not treated timely, it may lead to lower self-esteem and discomfort. Our gynecomastia surgeons in Chandigarh hold adept expertise and experience to reduce the extended breasts in males, along with being chest contours back in shape.
Why Are Our Surgeons the Best for Gynecomastia Surgery in Chandigarh?
- Highly qualified and experienced to perform gynecomastia surgery in Chandigarh
- Can deal with unwanted localized fat and glandular tissue development around the breasts
- Hold expertise in carrying out liposuction to treat gynecomastia
- Treat each patient distinctly, as per a tailor-made treatment plan depending on the patient’s medical condition, age, and weight
COST OF gynecomastia SURGERY IN Chandigarh
The cost of this surgery depends on the geographical location, the reputation of the clinic and the surgeon, the fees of the surgeon, and the method to deal with gynecomastia. Besides, the expenses will also subsume anesthesia, medical test, operating room facility, and imaging studies, if any. A candid discussion with any of our surgeons in Chandigarh can help you serve this purpose the better way.
You can rely on the expert medical assistance of our surgeons during your gynecomastia surgery in Chandigarh. Our highly qualified and consummate surgeons will make sure that you get results as expected. With helpful nursing staff, advanced surgery equipment, and upscale operation rooms, you can undergo surgery without hassles. Feel free to connect with any of our skilled and experienced plastic surgeons and clear all your doubts before going under the knife. For sure, you will leave the clinic in Chandigarh with more confidence and high self-esteem.
FAQs on Gynecomastia Surgery in Chandigarh
Abiding by the below-mentioned points will help you be an ideal candidate for Gynecomastia surgery in Chandigarh:
- Primary Gynecomastia - You get male boobs at a very early age because of hormonal imbalance
- Secondary Gynecomastia – You get male breasts due to excessive weight gain immaterial of your age
- You want to have a better body appearance
- You are physically fit and have a good overall health
- You are in the teenage or 20s, as this age group is likely to have higher skin elasticity
- You do not smoke or drink
- You have set realistic goals with the surgery
The cost of male breast surgery in Chandigarh is likely to fall within the range of 30,000 to 2,00,000 Indian rupees. The total expense of the procedure will also get influenced by the surgical technique employed by the surgeon.
Here are some of the common risk factors associated with Gynecomastia surgery:
- Hematoma or collection of blood between your skin and the muscles due to excessive bleeding after the surgery
- Accumulation of fluid in the treated area, leading to seroma
- Allergic behavior to anesthesia
- Unbearable pain up to a few days after the surgery
- Harm to deeper structures during the surgery
- Excessive bleeding, swelling, bruising, etc.
- Venous Thrombosis or Cardiopulmonary issues
A majority of surgeons in Chandigarh suggest that individuals with Gynecomastia should wait until they attain the age of 18 years old before considering surgery. By this age, the human body is likely to have developed to its maximum potential. Generally, older men are more inclined to undergo this procedure.
- Avoid blood thinners like aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and supplements to decrease the risk of excessive blood loss.
- Consult with your doctor and adjust medications as required.
- Complete all necessary diagnostic tests to ensure perfect health for the surgery.
- Quit smoking or alcohol consumption at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Follow your surgeon's instructions to modify your medications accordingly.
- Do not take supplements or drugs that have blood-thinning properties.
- Maintain an 8-hour gap between your last meal and the surgery.
- Avoid drinking water or any other fluids for at least 6 hours before the procedure.
- Arrange for someone to assist you in returning home after the surgery.
- Wear a compression garment in the first 24 hours after the procedure to reduce pain and swelling
- On the day of Gynecomastia surgery, it is good to arrive at the clinic with a positive mindset.
- You could expect the duration of the procedure to range from 1 to 2 hours, depending on the amount of tissue removal required.
- In some cases, the surgeon may also perform liposuction in the chest to achieve optimal results.
- The expert will create small incisions in the treatment area to carry out the procedure.
- After the completion of the surgery in Chandigarh, you may experience mild soreness in the initial days.
- It is essential to maintain realistic expectations concerning the outcomes of the surgery.
- The healing time will depend largely on the way you follow the recovery instructions from your surgeon
- You may feel some pain, swelling, or bruising in the initial days, which will vanish with time.
- After the successful completion, you can expect a positive change in your overall appearance