The Most Skilled Plastic Surgeon For Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
top plastic surgeons in Chandigarh
We help you search for the most popular cosmetic surgeons in Chandigarh. Our surgeons specialize in the enhancement procedures of the breast, face, and body. They hold years of experience in performing several reconstructive surgeries and have helped patients to restore their appearance after accidents, burns, and deformities. Our experts are skilled at carrying out Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, and Tummy Tuck among others. Owing to their adept expertise, the patients have been approaching them from India as well as overseas countries.
Trustworthy Hair Transplant Surgeons in Chandigarh
A Hair Transplant is a highly effective solution to address hair loss, alopecia, thinning hair, and baldness through two common procedures - FUE and FUT. The FUT technique involves removing a strip of hair-bearing skin from the donor area and transplanting the hair follicles to the recipient site. Likewise, FUE involves extracting individual hair follicles directly from the donor area and transplanting them to the area of hair loss. If you are going bald at a rapid pace and want to restore your hair, undergoing a Hair Transplant surgery from any of our skilled Hair Transplant surgeons in Chandigarh would be a fruitful solution.
Why Choose Our Surgeons for Hair Transplant in Chandigarh?
- Expert plastic surgeons endorsed with high-end qualifications and credible experience
- Can perform Hair Transplant surgery with long-lasting results
- Board-certified and trained surgeons
- Member of several reputed plastic surgery associations in India and abroad
- Carry out Hair Transplant surgeries at a reasonable cost
COST OF HAIR TRANSPLANT TREATMENT IN Chandigarh
The cost of Hair Transplant Surgery in Chandigarh depends significantly on the requirement, grade of hair graft, the size of the head affected with hair loss or baldness, etc. Contacting any of our experienced Hair Transplant surgeons in Chandigarh will help you know about the ingrained costs the best way.
All our surgeons provide excellent amenities to Hair Transplant aspirants. With our expert surgeons performing the treatment with the help of their trained and cordial nursing staff, you just cannot ask for more. They prefer using the industry best equipment to perform the surgery in the advanced and highly equipped surgery rooms. You can leave the clinics of our experienced Hair Transplant experts in Chandigarh with due satisfaction. Fix an appointment with any of our expert surgeons today to find out more about your hair restoration prospects.
FAQs on Hair Transplant Surgery in Chandigarh
Satisfying these important pointers will make you a suitable candidate for Hair Transplant surgery in Chandigarh:
- You are experiencing male pattern baldness for at least five years or more.
- You have advanced to Stage 3 or beyond on the Norwood Scale.
- You have healthy hair growth at the back and sides of your scalp to serve as a donor area.
- You have scarring alopecia, a hair loss condition caused by damage to hair follicles.
- Your hair loss misery is a result of scalp injuries, scarring, or previous cosmetic surgery procedures.
- You have good overall health and a healthy scalp.
- You have realistic expectations for the surgery.
The cost depends mainly on the number of grafts transplanted. Mostly you will need to pay around 40 INR – 100 INR per graft. In case of a larger number of grafts, such as 2000 grafts, the cost will be between 55,000 INR – 80,000 INR. Likewise, for transplanting 5000 grafts, the cost will be in the range of 1,00,000 INR to 1,40,000 INR or maybe more. Various factors like level of baldness, transplant sessions, FUT or FUE technique used, and more, also affect the cost of Hair Transplant in Chandigarh.
Hair Transplant surgery is mostly a safe procedure. In rare instances, it may however accompany several complications:
- Unbearable pain in the treated area
- Allergic behaviour to anesthesia
- Drainage of pus or crust around the incision site
- Unfavourable outcomes
- Bleeding, scarring, or itching
- Inflammation or swelling of hair follicles
- Skin necrosis or wound dehiscence
- Reduced sensation in the treated site of the scalp
- Requirement for a correction surgery
Usually, surgeons recommend the age of 21 years or beyond for Hair Transplant surgery. In case you have surpassed this stage and started noticing hair fall, this is high time to go for Hair Transplant before you go completely bald. Due to the early restoration phase, our surgeons in Chandigarh may leverage your existing hair for the transplant.
- Visit your surgeon to clear all the doubts in your mind regarding the procedure.
- Have proper medical evaluation and undergo all the tests recommended by your surgeon, such as HCV, ECG, CBC, etc.
- Stop drinking or smoking around 2 weeks before the surgery
- Stop taking any existing medication unless allowed by the surgeon
- Do not eat a spicy meal at night before the surgery in Chandigarh
- A gap of around 8 hours between your last meal and the surgery would be ideal
- You may not be in the best of condition to go home on your own, hence make sure to have someone to accompany you
- Arrange for loose-fitting dresses, such as button shirts, which are easy to wear and remove
On the day of the treatment, arrive at your Chandigarh clinic with a calm and composed mind
- Have realistic expectations with the surgery
- Help the clinical staff with routine activities regarding patient care
- The surgery may decide numb only your scalp by administering anesthesia instead of using it for the entire body
- The Hair Transplant can be lengthy at times, so you need to bear patience
- If the surgery involves transplanting large volumes of hair, one session might not be enough
- In any such case, you will have to revisit the clinic for the completion of the remaining surgery in Chandigarh
- Your wounds will recover in a week or two. During recovery, you may expect a swollen, red, and scabby scalp. These signs will however vanish in around 10-14 days